News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Howcome nobody plays piano?

Started by Zintendo, May 21, 2009, 03:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 11, 2009, 04:48:04 PMI think everyone should play piano. It is good. It is fun. SO PLAY THE PIANO NOW!!!!!!!!

I went and played piano.

dahans

YES SIR!
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 11, 2009, 04:48:04 PMI think everyone should play piano. It is good. It is fun. SO PLAY THE PIANO NOW!!!!!!!!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

ALPRAS

I cant, I only have one arm available now... I have a problem in the left arm, and I can only start playing again in the next year  :-X :-\

Sir Awesomesauce

How come people continue to respond to this topic?
(Note: Rhetorical question.)
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

Seeker

Quote from: ALPRAS on October 17, 2009, 08:01:19 AMI cant, I only have one arm available now... I have a problem in the left arm, and I can only start playing again in the next year  :-X :-\
Aw man... what did you do?
This is a signature.

ALPRAS

I was studying every day about 5 hours per day, and about 2 weeks ago, I've got a tendinitis in the left hand, twisted my wrist, and Ive got a problem in my arm's nerve... Probably I studied too much...

Seeker

I'm sorry. On the other hand, thanks for letting me learn from your mistake. I should probably stop practicing some time before my finger starts bleeding...
This is a signature.

ALPRAS

Lool, you can study 5 hours a day. But try not to make some intervals like: play 1 hour, 30 mins interval, play 1 hour, 30 mins interval, etc.. :)

Seeker

Eh, my concentration's pretty much shot after about an hour anyway.

Once I practiced a Rachmaninoff etude for about 2.5 hours straight. I was off the piano for a couple days after that.
This is a signature.

dahans

Quote from: Seeker on October 18, 2009, 02:28:27 PMI'm sorry. On the other hand, thanks for letting me learn from your mistake. I should probably stop practicing some time before my finger starts bleeding...
BLEEDING?

Seeker

There're all kinds of crazy multiple-octave jumps that have to be performed in under a quarter of a second. So, if I'm a hair off and R2 comes down on the edge of a black key at that speed, repeatedly....
This is a signature.

Zintendo

what the hell their is like 100 replies.  anyway howcome their is no new updates since 2 months ago and 2 months ago their was one every week. NSM is confusing like that. ???

if you guys want a hard song that leads to carpel tunnel learn Pet Chien.  

no, this thread should not be locked, you should stop talking about random things and talk about piano playing.
Take a look, to the sky, just before you die.  It's the last time you will.

WiiMan96

In case you haven't read the front page updates and the notes with said updates, Nintendude is in college at the moment and has prioritised his studies in front of NSM, understandably. As for Concerto and Nakah, we have no clue. Therefore, we have no updaters.  :P

Dude

Quote from: Zintendo on October 23, 2009, 08:23:28 PMno, this thread should not be locked, you should stop talking about random things and talk about piano playing.
No u

dahans

Why does Zintendo still exist? I am confused too...