News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Howcome nobody plays piano?

Started by Zintendo, May 21, 2009, 03:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HugoMeister

Lol.

If people think you're gay for playing Piano, what do you think they'd say about a viola? XD

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Brassman388

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: dahans on May 24, 2009, 10:19:13 PMYeah that's obviously true, I play the piano myself, but I am far too lazy. And if someone plays the piano you are called gay or whatever.

NEVER heard that before.

Quote from: Brassman388 on May 25, 2009, 03:52:47 AM"Smexy"

That reminds me-when I was playing the Seussical stuff (still recovering), my book described a solo as "smarmy". Anyone happen to know what that means?

GreekGeek

Quote from: HugoMeister on May 25, 2009, 12:19:53 AMLol.

If people think you're gay for playing Piano, what do you think they'd say about a viola? XD
Ãœber-flip-your-hand-like-a-delpin-gay.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: HugoMeister on May 25, 2009, 12:19:53 AMLol.

They call you beast.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

HugoMeister

GreekGeek

I've never been called beast.
I've been called gay though.

SirIngusBingus

I apologize to all the violists on the site, but I hate the viola. Sorry, but there's no way you're gonna get me to change my mind.

HugoMeister

Oh well. Can't help that. May I ask why though?

SirIngusBingus

I dunno, I just do. I've hated them ever since I was small. I suppose it's really rather unjustified, but I just can't stand the instrument. Nothing personal to anyone here who plays viola. I like all most of you.

HugoMeister

Well maybe if I ever get around to recording myself I can win you over. XD

SirIngusBingus

Good luck. This will be quite the challenge, I assure you. ;D

GreekGeek

Tranzlater

Can we stay on topic or create a "My instrument is better than your instrument" thread?
Personally I see no point in recording me playing piano, as you shouldn't take the time and effort to learn the song etc. when you can just listen to it through finale.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Tranzlater on May 26, 2009, 02:18:00 AM"My instrument is better than your instrument" thread?

We should do that. SQUEEZEBOX!

Quote from: Tranzlater on May 26, 2009, 02:18:00 AMPersonally I see no point in recording me playing piano, as you shouldn't take the time and effort to learn the song etc. when you can just listen to it through finale.

Actually, it would be interesting to hear each other play. And Finale can't compare to live music. Still, you're right, it would be rather pointless.