News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Howcome nobody plays piano?

Started by Zintendo, May 21, 2009, 03:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zintendo

I know this is going to get spammed with hate, but still, I never heard anyone on the forums performances..!  do you guys all put videos on youtube or no, what do you do.  

www.youtube.com/user/zintendo

I have most of my songs up.  What about you?  seriously you cant be here unless you either arrange or play piano otherwise its kinda pointless.

Should most definetely make a sticky somewhere (not this one) where their is links of everyones performances on one thread, friends could say you need to do this better and can improve here too and it would be good constructive criticism.    

Take a look, to the sky, just before you die.  It's the last time you will.
(if you like this quote better from the song, "Ride the Lightning" by metallica, tell me.  i will take pink floyd off and change it)

Piano isnt gay I say pianists are straight everyone else is fruits hahahahaha.
I'm Lazy too and that is why I never got around to reuploading all my songs.  all of my recordings were recorded as soon as I learned the song, so they sound like crap.

And JaMaHa you should add a section again where users can submit their recordings?  if you dont want to then dont do it.

Brassman388

That's maily because we're all too busy with life or arranging. This is an arranging site afterall.

And quite being paraniod. Not everyone is out to get you.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Zintendo on May 21, 2009, 03:32:12 PMseriously you cant be here unless you either arrange or play piano otherwise its kinda pointless.
I'm not gonna spam this with hate, I'm just gonna tell you that there are also people who come here because they like the fact that the community is/used to be so fun. I play the piano myself, but I don't have the time to record things. I'd better arrange.

And one last thing.

Quote from: Zintendo on May 21, 2009, 03:32:12 PMI know this is going to get spammed with hate
Beautiful term called self-fulfilling prophecy.

Brassman388

Quote from: GreekGeek on May 21, 2009, 03:43:08 PM
Quote from: Zintendo on May 21, 2009, 03:32:12 PMI know this is going to get spammed with hate
Beautiful term called self-fulfilling prophecy.

Hahahaha.

Harvest

We used to have an entire section for it where everyone had their own thread and it was awesome for everyone.  Those were the days...
-

SuperFireKirby

The reason nobody plays piano is because in this day and age piano is not a "cool" instrument to teenagers. That's because half the teenagers in america are, and please excuse my french, dumb fucks.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

HugoMeister

Quote from: Harvest on May 21, 2009, 04:47:41 PMWe used to have an entire section for it where everyone had their own thread and it was awesome for everyone.  Those were the days...

2 years ago seems like only yesterday. =/

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Harvest

Quote from: HugoMeister on May 21, 2009, 06:31:36 PM
Quote from: Harvest on May 21, 2009, 04:47:41 PMWe used to have an entire section for it where everyone had their own thread and it was awesome for everyone.  Those were the days...

2 years ago seems like only yesterday. =/

Indeed.
-

KefkaticFanatic

People have lives and can't focus on arrangements or performance videos all the time.  Plus, half of the performance videos out there are shitty, off tempo recordings.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

Then there are people like me who simply suck.

pumpy_heart

Playing and recording are not the same thing...
Many great pianists that I know personally do not record.
And then there's what JaMaHa said xD I'm like him too.

GreekGeek

Quote from: pumpy_heart on May 23, 2009, 11:53:19 AMPlaying and recording are not the same thing...
Many great pianists that I know personally do not record.

I don't record, but I'm a pretty good pianist I guess.

dahans

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 21, 2009, 05:00:48 PMThe reason nobody plays piano is because in this day and age piano is not a "cool" instrument to teenagers. That's because half the teenagers in america are, and please excuse my french, dumb fucks.
Yeah that's obviously true, I play the piano myself, but I am far too lazy. And if someone plays the piano you are called gay or whatever.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Brassman388

Quote from: dahans on May 24, 2009, 10:19:13 PMAnd if someone plays the piano you are called gay or whatever.

Who says this?