News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Howcome nobody plays piano?

Started by Zintendo, May 21, 2009, 03:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

who is Zintendo? (i've seen other topics created marking him as a guest)

WiiMan96

He deleted his account, and later decided to make another and start again.

universe-X

why would someone do that? oh yeah, because NSM is awesome! ;)

dahans

that's actually true. Welcome back Zintendo, mind your manners ;)
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

I remember Zintendo. I also remember how everyone hated him for some odd reason.

Anyways...

Haven't played my piano in a while and I'm thinking about playing it. But theres some force keeping me in this chair and its refusing to let me go. Oh darn.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

^^ same here, except the chair i'm sitting on has printed homework on my butt. :P

Sir Awesomesauce

You should read my post, it's probably above this.

dahans

We are waiting for JaMaHa to close it down, but yeah it's still a topic. I think I am going to play the piano today. What about you?

SuperFireKirby

I'm glad that we have the new video project because that inspired me to bring my piano into my cmputer room and play it. Now I don't have to get out of my chair!
 I still don't understand why people will call piano an easy instrument to play but revere guitar as the hardest thing in the world. On a guitar you use one hand to take care of the fretboard and all of its notes and the other is used to plays six strings and maybe the whammy bar and switches. And only one note, or chord or whatever is played at a times.

On piano, each hand may be responsible for as mush as 44 keys, eachs hand playing 3-or 4 at a time. It takes much more coordination to play piano, more skill as well. The guitar may be hard, but the piano is supirior.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

It's useless to discuss which instrument is the easiest. I fully agree with you. IMO piano is more difficult than guitar.

KefkaticFanatic

Stop bumping spam topics.  They never lead to good discussion.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Neither does telling people what to do.

GreekGeek

Quote from: universe-X on November 21, 2009, 10:27:32 AMNeither does telling people what to do.

He likes that, just leave him at it ;)

KefkaticFanatic

Gah fuck.  Just STOP POSTING in this topic and it will go away.

I am aware of the hypocrisy.

me irl
[close]

dahans