News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Use Pokemon Moves to Describe Sexual Behaviours!

Started by KefkaticFanatic, May 19, 2009, 05:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

I, being the great hypocrite that I am, have decided to create this little game where you try and create a sexual situation using only Pokemon moves!  Go look them up if you don't know them, Google is meant for your use.

I SHALL START.

Stun Spore!
Take Down!
Pound, pound, pound, pound...

(Be aware that you may be offended by this.  In this case, please leave because nobody wants to hear your whining.)

I was thinking of making this on some other forums, so it may not work well with the NSM audience.  Whatever.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Sleep powder!
Tackle!
Tail Whip!

finally another sfun forum game thats not completely retarded spam. Just retarded.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

HugoMeister

Wild Metapod used Harden! ITS DEFENSE WENT WAY UP!

Wild Metapod used String Shot! YOUR SPEED WENT WAY DOWN! D:

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

GreekGeek

Best idea you've had in, like forever, Gamer.

Hypnosis
Body Slam
Body Slam
Body Slam
Body Slam
Body Slam
Body Slam
He woke up!

Brassman388

Struggle!
Sludge!
Splash!

Just in case any of you are lazy and have no idea what attacks there are.

http://www.serebii.net/rb/rbattacks.shtml

Cobraroll

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Brassman388

Congratulations, you're not lazy!

Your prize? Nothing!!!

GreekGeek

He Glares
It Grows (Growth)
He Takes Down
He Binds
It Wraps
Tail Whip
He Thrashes
Outrage
His Psych goes Up
It Splashes
It Rains
It Waterfalls
It minizes.

You know what "it" means.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Jamaha

SuperFireKirby

GreekGeek

Indeed. And unfortunately the sex life of many men :'(

SuperFireKirby

Hyponosis!
Submisson!
She woke up!
Seismic Toss!
Horn Drill!