News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Updater Position

Started by Brassman388, May 14, 2009, 01:11:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

Quote from: GreekGeek on May 14, 2009, 10:19:06 PM
Quote from: Harvest on May 14, 2009, 05:53:34 PMWHO is Brassman?  He has 795 posts and I really don't know who he is..another Methos?
I really don't know what you are doin' on his forum if you don't know who Brassman is. He's got a heck of great arrangements, he's very active in the off-topic forum.
And Methos from Highlander?

And btw the only thing I know you from is from the fact you always bear grudge on me. ::)

I always bear grudge on you?

Also, I know who brassman is now, he changed his avatar...thats why.
-

SuperFireKirby

Someone lock up this topic already. All of the fuckin threads are the same. Why is it that nobody is ever active in the video game topic sections? ITs always off topic thread meant to be just about one thing such as good and bad news but it ends up being just another random thoughts of the moment thread. I feel like nobody on here is intelligent anymore.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mantis985

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 15, 2009, 07:23:27 PMSomeone lock up this topic already. All of the fuckin threads are the same. Why is it that nobody is ever active in the video game topic sections? ITs always off topic thread meant to be just about one thing such as good and bad news but it ends up being just another random thoughts of the moment thread. I feel like nobody on here is intelligent anymore.
E=mc^2  I have to agree...

Jamaha

Just mentioning the formula for the equivalence of energy and mass isn't a sign of great genius either, though.

GreekGeek

Even my classmates know that one.

SirIngusBingus

Back on topic. JaMaHa, are you planning on adding more updaters when the site is back up and running?

Jamaha

Doubtful.

Having too many people just gets too confusing. But we'll see, depending on how active the old crew is.

SuperFireKirby

I'm one of the older members but I was never an updater. Ahhh the feeling of no resposibility.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

E=mc2 backwards is Acme (The 2 is an a)

I don't know if that is intelligent or not...

Cobraroll

Quote from: Dude on May 16, 2009, 01:49:20 PMI don't know if that is intelligent or not...

Should be fairly obvious, then.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

GreekGeek

"I just know that I know nothing"
I really that guy :D

SuperFireKirby

Now we've gone from the topic of the updater position to talking about the intelligence levels of members as well as ourselves. Does everyone on here have ADD or is it just me? :P

SirIngusBingus

No! Of course we don....hey look a clown avy.

KefkaticFanatic

Why do these random new people keep begging for high positions?

That is the best way to make it so you NEVER receive any power.

me irl
[close]

Brassman388

I'm not asking or even begging. I was wondering what the QUALIFICATIONS are. Not to be confused that i'm not willing to work for this position. You on the other hand, need to read more carefully before making rediculous asumptions. Not everyone is trying to piss you off. Get over yourself.