News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Currently OVERSTOCKED!!(Pokemon) Now OVER 300!!!!

Started by MetroidHunter26, May 10, 2009, 08:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on May 12, 2009, 04:37:40 PMI caught it on Mt. Pyre, in the grass nearest the top. Flamethrower wasn't the only weird move it knew; I taught it Giga Drain too.

Come to think of it, it could have been green, for all I know. It's embaressing to admit, but I'm colorblind, and usually can't tell red from green.
I feel stupid...

Anyway, the grass type move and the green color seem normal, but why could it learn Flamethrower? Maybe it was some kinda glitch or defect or something.
This is getting interesting sorry if I veer off my own topic but may we get a pic of it? or something?

BTW back on topic...WHO NEEDS ONE! PLEASE!! I WANT SOMETHING OUT OF IT >__>

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on May 12, 2009, 04:37:40 PMred from green....

I can't tell the difference...

Regrettebly, I've started a new file since then, so no chance of a pic. Sorry...

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on May 12, 2009, 04:43:27 PM
Quote from: SirIngusBingus on May 12, 2009, 04:37:40 PMred from green....

I can't tell the difference...

Regrettebly, I've started a new file since then, so no chance of a pic. Sorry...
darn...(I would of traded you a charmander for it...)

GreekGeek

Quote from: kotorfanboy on May 12, 2009, 01:53:25 PMCobraroll, official pokemon authority of the forums, strikes again!
Yeah, he knows more than me, even though I'm the authority of Pokémon sheetmusic :P

Brassman388

Knowing the music and the details of the main game are two completely different things.

GreekGeek

Guess so, but if I may say so, I also know a lot about Pokémon.
But less than Cobra, I admit ;)

Brassman388

Nothing wrong with that. You're still my buddy, I won't shun you.

Zintendo

... i have OVER 9,000 charizards!!!!!!!!!!!

as for your charmanders, release them, 1 by 1, into the wild.

SuperFireKirby

9,000 charizards! And then you'll give them power thirst and they'll be as fast as Kenyans!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Cobraroll

^^9000?

Umm...

That's three copies of Pokémon Box, plus one of Diamon/Pearl.

Or thirty-eight copies of R/B/Y

Or thirty-three copies of G/S/C

Or twenty-two copies of R/S/E

Or seventeen copies of D/P

With all boxes filled with Charizards, give or take a few slots.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Brassman388

SirIngusBingus

Zintendo

please people, it was a reference to a popular joke from youtube, involving dragonball z.

Why... It's OVER 9,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!