Pokémon Gold and Silver returns - for the DS

Started by Cobraroll, May 08, 2009, 03:16:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Great item, isn't it? I love how they remixed the Battle Tower, Routes 47/48, the Safari Zone, Viridian Forest, etc. in 8-bit form when they weren't there in the original... But they got lazy and didn't remix the other battle facilities. :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

I just got it last night (after finally remembering it)... its all switched on playing great music!

SlowPokemon

Yup. Some of it, like the old New Bark music, is kind of grating, though.

Roz~

Wild Pokemon battle in Kanto with that item on makes it even more epic, hahaha! I'm always going to turn it on everytime I play :P
And I finally managed to RNG breed a Pokemon, got a shiny jolly Skorupi! Now on to RNG it's IVs! If I feel generous enough, I might give you guys a copy :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Oni-Link

I like how they used the new places and added 8-bit music for it, too.
But my favorite 8-bit song is the original Route 26/27.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on July 28, 2010, 12:43:55 PMWild Pokemon battle in Kanto with that item on makes it even more epic, hahaha! I'm always going to turn it on everytime I play :P
And I finally managed to RNG breed a Pokemon, got a shiny jolly Skorupi! Now on to RNG it's IVs! If I feel generous enough, I might give you guys a copy :D

please be generous!

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 28, 2010, 12:07:26 PMGreat item, isn't it? I love how they remixed the Battle Tower, Routes 47/48, the Safari Zone, Viridian Forest, etc. in 8-bit form when they weren't there in the original... But they got lazy and didn't remix the other battle facilities. :P

they were even lazier and copied from Platinum... the whole area included

SlowPokemon

That wasn't being lazy. That was so the HGSS games could link up with DPPt on the Battle Frontier.

DrP

SlowPokemon

Hahaha. Really looking foward to TWG...

Seems like a lot of fun.

DrP

and im looking forward to TWTGO!

and you still need to read STS

AND... ... thats it

Roz~

Finished my Skorupi a bit earlier today. Noticed that it doesn't have night slash, so I'll have to redo it later though. Oh well, it's still awesome. x)

Oni-Link

Quote from: Roz~ on July 28, 2010, 05:14:53 PMFinished my Skorupi a bit earlier today. Noticed that it doesn't have night slash, so I'll have to redo it later though. Oh well, it's still awesome. x)
Gonna make it a Drapion?

Roz~

Yep. I'm probably going to EV train it even though not having Night Slash really is a problem.

SlowPokemon

Have it have Sniper, Night Slash, Cross Poison, and then have it hold Scope Lens...

Nice critical hit points there.

DrP

anyone know a good team to get over 35 pennants in the Pennant Catch (cause I REALLY suck at that event)