Pokémon Gold and Silver returns - for the DS

Started by Cobraroll, May 08, 2009, 03:16:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Going back to catching my almost flawless Suicune with only Dive Balls. Hope I'll catch it this time.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

I just caught it! :D Behold the power of 31/31/31/30/31/31 HP Electric 70 Bold Suicune! My first RNG catch... that's kinda stupid, but boy do you feel proud after accomplishing something like that, since it's so time consuming. Now I'll RNG the legendary birds, Mewtwo and the other cats.  ;D

SlowPokemon

Oni-Link

Quote from: Roz~ on July 27, 2010, 09:20:10 AMI just caught it! :D Behold the power of 31/31/31/30/31/31 HP Electric 70 Bold Suicune! My first RNG catch... that's kinda stupid, but boy do you feel proud after accomplishing something like that, since it's so time consuming. Now I'll RNG the legendary birds, Mewtwo and the other cats.  ;D
You should really RNG Pokemon you can use in the Battle Frontier.
Unless you already did.

DrP

^^that's what I'm planning on doing when the time eventually comes!

Roz~

Quote from: Oni-Link on July 27, 2010, 10:20:41 AMYou should really RNG Pokemon you can use in the Battle Frontier.
Unless you already did.

I'm RNGing legendaries because they're just there, and since there are no NPCs, it makes it a lot more easier. And I am working on RNG some mons I could use there too.

DrP

I still need to find a HG/SS RNG... all i can ding are D/P ones

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 27, 2010, 11:54:49 AMI still need to find a HG/SS RNG... all i can ding are D/P ones
On smogon, the info hasn't come out yet. Maybe other sites you can find it, or ask Roz~

DrP

I believe thats what the previous post was implying!

The DP one looks like it will take some time with the Pokétch, but it'll work

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 27, 2010, 11:54:49 AMI still need to find a HG/SS RNG... all i can ding are D/P ones

You know that there is only one program to RNG, and it includes both DPPt and HG/SS? There are no separate RNG programs, since they're not that different. You just need to check boxes when you're on HG/SS. It has been there for a long time since they updated the RNG shortly after the japanese release of those games.

DrP

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Oni-Link on July 27, 2010, 10:20:41 AMYou should really RNG Pokemon you can use in the Battle Frontier.
Unless you already did.

You can use Suicune in the Battle Frontier.

Oni-Link

SlowPokemon

I usually am. ;D

All joking aside, that would be a pretty good team - Suicune, Raikou, and Entei.