Pokémon Gold and Silver returns - for the DS

Started by Cobraroll, May 08, 2009, 03:16:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

SO overused... SO ugly... SUCH a bad type combination...

Not my type of Pokemon at all. ;P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

to tell the truth, i've never used Tyranitar a lot... probably back in Gen II

i stick with what works for me and I slowly branch out, but for rock stuff, im using Golem

Oni-Link

DrP

Its pretty sick! I perused around for other stuff... how come this stuff isn't available for like a mp3 or something??

Roz~

That remix is awesome indeed. I just downloaded the some for more eargasm when I can't sit in front of my computer.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

what site did you download the stuff from???

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 26, 2010, 04:22:50 PMwhat site did you download the stuff from???
She might have used a youtube to mp3 site.
Anyway, that's just a full edit of a small part of a huge song. It includes remixes of RBGY and GSC.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Probably one of my favorite parts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dAC0bwwgyo#t=137

DrP

pretty epic stuff... and i mean epic. lets see what roz says when she posts again about the whole mp3 thing.

the beginning of the route 26/27 remix sounds like some beginnings to zelda songs

Roz~

Yeah, I usually download vids from vidtomp3. Works pretty well.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 26, 2010, 05:27:57 PMpretty epic stuff... and i mean epic. lets see what roz says when she posts again about the whole mp3 thing.

the beginning of the route 26/27 remix sounds like some beginnings to zelda songs
If you want the whole song, here
http://nicosound2.anyap.info:8080/sound/sm6026603.mp3

DrP

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 26, 2010, 07:04:27 PMHey Oni-Link... -nudge nudge-... your link's broken!

I'll just do what roz did!
Not broken for me. Either just click it, or right click>save as. It auto-downloads.

DrP

Quote from: Oni-Link on July 26, 2010, 07:12:16 PMNot broken for me. Either just click it, or right click>save as. It auto-downloads.

if i two finger click it, it just gives me a html file... let me check on firefox (cause I use chrome primarily on my mac)

oh, and i just found two remix albums, Golden Sun and Silver Moon... epic amazingness!