News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Pokémon Gold and Silver returns - for the DS

Started by Cobraroll, May 08, 2009, 03:16:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Shaymin (no "a" in the middle) being in sky form only means that you have the gracidea flower in your bag, doesn't matter if it's a fateful encounter or no.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

I know. If you bring the Shaymin into the flowershop in Goldenrod City, they will give you a Gracidea!

Roz~

Still haven't done that in HG, but I don't feel like doing it. Anyway I don't really like Skymin.

DrP

I just reached the third gym in HG... im about 5 hours into it!

Roz~

I bought it the day it came out  :D I was pretty damn lucky though, because they were selling French version of the game, and there was only one English version, which doesn't make sense since here we grew up with the English version. I hope you won't have trouble with Miltank. :P

DrP

Nope, i beat it. My Quilava was level 21 and everyone else was level 18

And I got SoulSilver when it came out. WHen I preordered the DSi XL, I bought HeartGold and I just got around to playing it

And you're lucky, you can get a French version of the game (cause im still learning french, and im almost able to live in Quebec or France with no problem... I just have to get my speaking skills a bit faster) games are all in boring English south of the border (well, south of the Canadian border that is)

Roz~

French Pokémon game? You have to be kidding xD You don't want your Cyndaquil being name Héricendre, nor having Zapdos named Electhor, trust me. And I hate French games, because you always "lose" the original feeling, all the jokes and things like that disappear because the game is translated. Sometimes they just become some things entirely different, i.e Tidus (in FFX) saying "Listen to my story." becomes "Rappelons-nous tout ce que nous avons partagé." Lolwaaaaaaat.

DrP

... or Quilava being called Feurisson (or something similar to that)... but that's just plain stupid then. I just want to experience it in french. Maybe I can download a rom for NO$GBA and just play there!

.. and thats a pretty horrible translation

Roz~

Yep, Quilava's name in french is Feurisson. I can't stand French name, that's why I just can't have a French Pokemon game. And yeah, if you want to see what it looks like, I guess that can be a good solution.

DrP

so i dont have to be a schmuck and pay 35 dollars for a game I already have in a language i can understand completely.

SlowPokemon

Went on the Pokemon League again. My Dragonite grew to level 70. Short step away from Hyper Beam. ;P

It knows Aqua Tail, Fly, Draco Meteor (deleting for Hyper Beam), and Outrage.

Wondering about a final moveset.

Breeding a Munchlax at the moment - brother's favorite Pokemon and I could use the Pokedex. Evolved like five Pokemon with Moon Stones as well.
Which reminds me, better get my weekly Moon Stone soon - only Monday for a couple more hours.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

yep! thank you clefairys!

Its about 5 hours left of monday for me!

I was looking for a totodile across all my pokémon games and I turned on sapphire looking for it... and when it i realized since I restarted it, I didn't finish it... so i just beat drake ready to face Steven... so i had to take care of that before I could even find a totodile (which wasnt there... cause i didnt get a national dex yet anyways)

SlowPokemon

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 12, 2010, 07:16:41 PMWent on the Pokemon League again. My Dragonite grew to level 70. Short step away from Hyper Beam. ;P

It knows Aqua Tail, Fly, Draco Meteor (deleting for Hyper Beam), and Outrage.

Deleting Draco Meteor for Hyper Beam. Lolwaaaaaaaaaaaat.
You get STAB out of Draco Meteor and none from HB. And since all of your attacks are physical, even if you used Draco Meteor once the Sp. Atk drop wouldn't matter. The "losing a turn to recharge" thing also makes DC superior to it.

SlowPokemon

I already know everything you said. I already have a decent STAB move in Outrage which, with 120 power, is stronger because of its difference in atk/sp atk. I want it to have a more diverse moveset. :P
Even so, I'm dead against an Empoleon. :D
Especially if it knows Ice Beam lol