Raichu
Espeon
Porygon-Z
Froslass
And Salamance
I'm raising a Tyranitar.
Hope I'm strong enough to beat him one day. ;o

DrP

Quote from: Oni-Link on July 07, 2010, 07:05:18 PMMy friend's raising me a good team.
Raichu
Espeon
Porygon-Z
Froslass
And Salamance
I'm raising a Tyranitar.
Hope I'm strong enough to beat him one day. ;o

Thats a pretty nice team you got there!

Good thing there's not a legendary pokemon in there (cause that just isnt fair)

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 07, 2010, 07:29:07 PMThats a pretty nice team you got there!

Good thing there's not a legendary pokemon in there (cause that just isnt fair)
I lose with those.
Irony, no?

DrP

Quote from: Oni-Link on July 07, 2010, 07:31:53 PMI lose with those.
Irony, no?

Irony, yes!

My current team im really working on is

Lapras
Dragonite
Typhlosion
Ampharos
Vileplume (knows Psychic)
Lucario

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 07, 2010, 07:51:15 PMIrony, yes!

My current team im really working on is

Lapras
Dragonite
Typhlosion
Ampharos
Vileplume (knows Psychic)
Lucario
Lemme guess... you got that Lapras from the Union Cave? And you got that Dragonite from the Dragon's Den? Because if you didn't I'll never forgive you.

DrP

Yep! and i traded the Riolu from Platinum over and I got Lucario... but that's how it happened! Lapras every Friday!

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 07, 2010, 08:02:52 PMYep! and i traded the Riolu from Platinum over and I got Lucario... but that's how it happened! Lapras every Friday!
Why not just get the Riolu from the Safari Zone?

DrP

I didnt wanna search for it... and I had an extra one

Cobraroll

My current team:

Crobat
Fearow
Weepinbell
Typhlosion
Poliwhirl
(Furret - HM slave)

These were awesome when they all were little. I'm currently heading for Blackthorn Gym. When the time comes, I'll get Victreebel and Politoed, probably swap Fearow, and fill the last slot with something (suggestions?).

On a side note, I'm glad that Victreebel was buffed in this game. With Leaf Blade and Weather Ball, a Swords Dance set is viable again, with the last slot filled with Sleep Powder or something. Switch into something in the sun (preferrably after one of your Pokémon has been knocked out), use Sleep Powder before the enemy can attack (with Clorophyll, you'll outspeed everything), and Swords Dance as they switch out or stay in, asleep. Proceed to use Leaf Blade and Weather Ball as you please (in the sun, Weather Ball becomes a 100 Base Power Fire attack).

I love Victreebel.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Oni-Link

Quote from: Cobraroll on July 08, 2010, 04:01:08 AMMy current team:

Crobat
Fearow
Weepinbell
Typhlosion
Poliwhirl
(Furret - HM slave)

These were awesome when they all were little. I'm currently heading for Blackthorn Gym. When the time comes, I'll get Victreebel and Politoed, probably swap Fearow, and fill the last slot with something (suggestions?).

On a side note, I'm glad that Victreebel was buffed in this game. With Leaf Blade and Weather Ball, a Swords Dance set is viable again, with the last slot filled with Sleep Powder or something. Switch into something in the sun (preferrably after one of your Pokémon has been knocked out), use Sleep Powder before the enemy can attack (with Clorophyll, you'll outspeed everything), and Swords Dance as they switch out or stay in, asleep. Proceed to use Leaf Blade and Weather Ball as you please (in the sun, Weather Ball becomes a 100 Base Power Fire attack).

I love Victreebel.
I'm making an Overworld team and a Battle team.
Basically one is for roaming the game and the other is for battling people and trainers.

SlowPokemon

My battle team and my overworld team are the same... Though in Platinum, most of you know that I have several teams... only all but six of them are at level 50.

My SoulSilver team still consists of Megainuim, Dragonite, Ampharos, Heracross, Slowking, and Ninetales. :P

I haven't played it in forever. The last time I played, I was so excited because there was a Ralts outbreak, and now I have a Kirlia that I'm raising. I also have a level 30-something Spinda (caught level 5). And a Hitmontop level 52, and a Shuckle level 50. :P

I should play that more. I'll start after I finish Superstar Saga. Maybe. Or perhaps I'll play the other parts to that series again.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Crobat
Fearow
Weepinbell
Typhlosion
Poliwhirl
(Furret - HM slave)

I love Victreebel.

HM SLAVE!! I like!

I would like to suggest a Psychic or Dark Pokémon (Espeon/Alakazam/Umbreon/Murkrow)... it'll give you much more diversity when someone with a Ghost/Fighting/Dark/Psychic Pokémon comes up, or go catch a Dratini and raise it to a Dragonite or Get a Lapras (and teach it Ice attacks)

DrP

Quote from: Oni-Link on July 08, 2010, 06:09:02 AMI'm making an Overworld team and a Battle team.
Basically one is for roaming the game and the other is for battling people and trainers.

I'm contemplating on doing that for HeartGold!

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 08, 2010, 08:52:05 AMMy battle team and my overworld team are the same... Though in Platinum, most of you know that I have several teams... only all but six of them are at level 50.

My SoulSilver team still consists of Megainuim, Dragonite, Ampharos, Heracross, Slowking, and Ninetales. :P

I haven't played it in forever. The last time I played, I was so excited because there was a Ralts outbreak, and now I have a Kirlia that I'm raising. I also have a level 30-something Spinda (caught level 5). And a Hitmontop level 52, and a Shuckle level 50. :P

I should play that more. I'll start after I finish Superstar Saga. Maybe. Or perhaps I'll play the other parts to that series again.

I'm gonna make the most epic Battle Team and Overworld Team on HeartGold, it will be jaw-droppingly amazing!

I may start Bowser's Inside Story again, just for kicks!

SlowPokemon

Don't triple post. Use the edit button. ;)

I love Psychic-types...

Crobat
Fearow
Weepinbell
Typhlosion
Poliwhirl
(Furret - HM slave)

Suggestions on that final slot you mentioned...
I know it's typical, but probably Tyranitar. I prefer Dragonite myself but as you already have two flying-types...
I don't love Tyranitar myself but you have to admit it's good.

Also, a Psychic-Type. Maybe swap Fearow out for Xatu? Very good speed... Perhaps Gardevoir.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.