News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Pokémon Gold and Silver returns - for the DS

Started by Cobraroll, May 08, 2009, 03:16:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oni-Link

DrP

I just started playing my heartgold today (even though ive had it since the dsi xl came out)... its one fantastic game!

Offkey

Jeez, everyone has Heartgold, I suppose I'll try getting Silver then :p
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

DrP

well, i already beat (and have) soulsilver. (more of my favorite pokémon are in heartgold)

Taser9090

Quote from: Offkey on July 03, 2010, 02:14:30 PMJeez, everyone has Heartgold, I suppose I'll try getting Silver then :p
If you're talking about the original Silver, then go for it! If you're talking about SoulSilver, then... still get it :p

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

DrP

Quote from: Taser9090 on July 03, 2010, 07:35:09 PMIf you're talking about the original Silver, then go for it! If you're talking about SoulSilver, then... still get it :p

The original Silver is a classic!

Oni-Link

There should be a poll for those who have the game.
Like:
"Do you shake the pokewalker by hand or do you walk with it, or both?"

SlowPokemon

Umm... It doesn't work very well when you shake it. When school was in session I would slip it in my pocket. Pretty much my entire high school got one of them xD
I'd walk down the halls and see people connecting Pokewalkers lol
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 04, 2010, 07:05:43 AMUmm... It doesn't work very well when you shake it. When school was in session I would slip it in my pocket. Pretty much my entire high school got one of them xD

well, I walked with mine, but if you spun it in circles on a hard surface, then  it would rack up steps.

At my school, only 10 people had those things (out of about 1025 or so)

Offkey

Oh damn now I also got HG, I was in the store today and was wondering which one was it again that most people here had, supposed I didn't remember correctly. Ohwell, doesn't matter much these days with the online trading.
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

DrP

Quote from: Offkey on July 07, 2010, 06:26:12 AMOh damn now I also got HG, I was in the store today and was wondering which one was it again that most people here had, supposed I didn't remember correctly. Ohwell, doesn't matter much these days with the online trading.

HeartGold has the better Pokémon. Check Bulbapedia for the Pokémon that aren't found in HG

Taser9090

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 04, 2010, 07:05:43 AMUmm... It doesn't work very well when you shake it. When school was in session I would slip it in my pocket. Pretty much my entire high school got one of them xD
Everyone at my school thinks Pokemon is stupid.

My friend would shake it and it would work. I can't shake it in the same pattern. :\

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

DrP

Quote from: Taser9090 on July 07, 2010, 12:34:47 PMEveryone at my school thinks Pokemon is stupid.

My friend would shake it and it would work. I can't shake it in the same pattern. :\

Same here, unless you were a senior... then it was "the senior game" to waste time during class, but everyone played FireRed or LeafGreen on their phones or gameboys, no other games suprisingly.

Just hold the PokéWalker in your hand and have a strong, wavelike motion that is done ALL in the wrist

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 07, 2010, 10:20:15 AMHeartGold has the better Pokémon. Check Bulbapedia for the Pokémon that aren't found in HG

I disagree I like most of SoulSilver's Pokemon better.

Let's pull up a list...
HeartGold: Mankey/Primeape - I prefer Meowth actually. I've trained them both in separate LeafGreen versions and although Mankey is better, Meowth is a classic and so adorable. I still like Mankey though.

Growlithe/Arcanine - I looove Vulpix, actually my favorite Fire-type. Growlithe I like as well.

Omanyte/Omastar - Grr... I like them so much better than Kabuto/Kabutops.

Spinarak/Ariados - no difference I don't really like Ledyba or Spinarak

Gligar/Gliscor - Although it's better than Delibird I don't really like either one.

Mantine - I like Skarmory eighteen times better. :P Don't dislike Mantine though.

Phanpy/Donphan - Kind of a tie, as I love both Phanpy and Teddiursa.

Sableye - I like Mawile better. (But you all know about my Ruby-fanaticism.)

Baltoy/Claydol - like Gulpin and Swalot way better.

Anorith/Armaldo - as you also already know, I'm a Cradily fanatic.

Kyogre - Nothing to say here, but I will anyway. I like Groudon waaaaaay more. (See reason for "Mawile")

lol.

Sorry about the poor grammar here, I really am a grammar fanatic usually. But seeing as I'm on the internet, I didn't really keep in with it. I am in a hurry.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 07, 2010, 06:36:24 PMI disagree I like most of SoulSilver's Pokemon better.

Let's pull up a list...
HeartGold: Mankey/Primeape - I prefer Meowth actually. I've trained them both in separate LeafGreen versions and although Mankey is better, Meowth is a classic and so adorable. I still like Mankey though.

Growlithe/Arcanine - I looove Vulpix, actually my favorite Fire-type. Growlithe I like as well.

Omanyte/Omastar - Grr... I like them so much better than Kabuto/Kabutops.

Spinarak/Ariados - no difference I don't really like Ledyba or Spinarak

Gligar/Gliscor - Although it's better than Delibird I don't really like either one.

Mantine - I like Skarmory eighteen times better. :P Don't dislike Mantine though.

Phanpy/Donphan - Kind of a tie, as I love both Phanpy and Teddiursa.

Sableye - I like Mawile better. (But you all know about my Ruby-fanaticism.)

Baltoy/Claydol - like Gulpin and Swalot way better.

Anorith/Armaldo - as you also already know, I'm a Cradily fanatic.

Kyogre - Nothing to say here, but I will anyway. I like Groudon waaaaaay more. (See reason for "Mawile")

lol.

Sorry about the poor grammar here, I really am a grammar fanatic usually. But seeing as I'm on the internet, I didn't really keep in with it. I am in a hurry.

Ok, scratch what I said. I only like Growlithe/Arcanine and wanted Mantine and a Gligar... so overall SoulSilver is better (and a Level 70 Ho-oh is amazing!)

My first Gen III game was Sapphire, but I love the Ruby Pokémon so much better!