Pokémon Gold and Silver returns - for the DS

Started by Cobraroll, May 08, 2009, 03:16:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taser9090

Ugh, I have that type of neighborhood! We just bought some of that new paint that prevents connections from coming in and out of our house.

Some people are good strategists who IV train their Pokemon, and some people are just people who catch on Pokemon and don't care what their stats are. I catch hundreds of the same pokemon to get the right nature.
Since most people who Wi-Fi are strategists, I barely battle online D:

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

KefkaticFanatic

No, we just keep our network secure because it would be dumb not to.

me irl
[close]

Cobraroll

^^You can't IV train a Pokémon. You can breed for IV's, hunt or check for them, but they are set in stone for the individual Pokémon, and nothing can be done about it. However, one can EV train them.[/nerd]
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Taser9090

That's what I meant, EV. I get confused.
Though I really want to learn how to breed. I always get confused when I read articles about them...

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Taser9090

So how's everybody's Pokemon?
Who was your guys starter?

I like the game so far :D I'm in Kanto, and I had trouble beating the Elite Four champion. I had no dragon or ice moves, so I had to use 8 max revives. I guess that's what I get for not training my level 40 Pokemon :p

dahans

It's not been released in Europe yet! I have to wait 2 days! *screeeeaaaaaam*
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Cobraroll

With so many PokéFans on this site, it's strange that Emergence hasn't got more readers. You find the link in my signature. It may look like a lot of text (it is!), but take one chapter at a time, and you'll be all right) [/plug]

Also, per dahans. It won't be released until the 26th here. I wonder if I should buy it, really. I've always been a fan of the Pokémon games, but the only DS we own in this house is my brother's, where the touch screen is almost broken (silly sod used a pen once, when he couldn't find the stylus. Really a good idea when playing a game where you have to rub the screen as fast as possible).

Also, the price in Norwegian stores is equivalent to £60, or about $100.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: Taser9090 on March 23, 2010, 04:27:15 PMSo how's everybody's Pokemon?
Who was your guys starter?

I had to use 8 max revives.

my pokemon are good, ive been able to get to Lance's Charizard... but now that im back in school im too busy to play... maybe the weekend.. I started with Totodile :P and where do you get so many max revives?
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Roz~

I chose Cyndaquil as a starter. Now I'm at Blackthorn city, don't really have time to play though.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

Cyndaquil, and I just beat fucking Whitney and her fucking Miltank.

Fuck her.

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Nana1Popo2

woo! beat the Elite Four while in Biology today. :P
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Roz~

How come you could play during Biology class? xD

HugoMeister

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 24, 2010, 10:30:19 AMCyndaquil, and I just beat fucking Whitney and her fucking Miltank.

Fuck her.

Whitney and Pryce are cheating whores. Just saying.

edit: also cyndaquil <3

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Roz~

Pryce is not as annoying as Whitney. Actually, Pryce is not really hard to beat.