News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Pokémon Gold and Silver returns - for the DS

Started by Cobraroll, May 08, 2009, 03:16:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Quote from: Roz~ on January 16, 2010, 03:27:21 PMBut sometimes listening to fans wouldn't be too bad either.

I've heard some cries about Brawl for DS.

dahans

Quote from: universe-X on January 16, 2010, 05:23:45 PM
Quote from: Roz~ on January 16, 2010, 03:27:21 PMBut sometimes listening to fans wouldn't be too bad either.

I've heard some cries about Brawl for DS.
Are you kidding? When did you hear that?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

universe-X

This one game where you can add stars for Flipnotes that people make about whatever. A million stars have been added to this one video that "claims" that he contacted Nintendo and was able to get the game IF they added stars to that flipnote. I can't believe people fell for it.

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Zintendo

Quote from: universe-X on January 17, 2010, 04:45:29 AMThis one game where you can add stars for Flipnotes that people make about whatever. A million stars have been added to this one video that "claims" that he contacted Nintendo and was able to get the game IF they added stars to that flipnote. I can't believe people fell for it.
DUDE, TRUST ME!!!  I am a heavy as hell flipnote user, these types of videos are what we know as "SPAM." Some idiot makes the video and wants a bunch of stars, so he comes up with a lame excuse, like, "Add stars for Youtube on DSi, or Ocarina of Time, or SSBB."  There is a numerous amount of videos like this.  A lot of people just add a million stars so anybody that sees their name for most stars added will click their name.  I'm sorry to tell you the truth :'( but based on that, there might not be a Super Smash bros for DS.
     Even though personally, I think it is very possible, because it is a 2D game...  Nintendo needs to grow some balls and pour development money into a DSi+SSB DS Bundle Pack...

and uhh... about heart gold and soul silver, me and a friend have already agreed on buying a copy of either game and trading the pokemon that are exculsive to either one for the others exclusive.  that should keep my busy for 100+ hours :D
Take a look, to the sky, just before you die.  It's the last time you will.

Taser9090

Quote from: universe-X on January 17, 2010, 04:45:29 AMThis one game where you can add stars for Flipnotes that people make about whatever. A million stars have been added to this one video that "claims" that he contacted Nintendo and was able to get the game IF they added stars to that flipnote. I can't believe people fell for it.
A lot of Flipnote users are liars. Why would Nintendo tell him? Also, it would be a Nintendo employee that would respond to him, not a developer. You can't believe what everybody says. ;)
Also, Brawl for DS already happened. How? It's an unfinished Homebrew application. (I think it looks okay, looking at YouTube videos)

I really can't wait for this game... 11 more days! I haven't been this excited since Animal Crossing City Folk and Wild World!
I'll have to trade my Pokemon and items to my new file, it will be very tedious (Only the rare items). Then I'll have put the baby Pokemon that I don't want to evolve into the Pokewalker!
So excited...

Oh, and I can play Pokemon in school and say it's my pedometer :D

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

universe-X

Quote from: Taser9090 on March 03, 2010, 05:22:40 PMAlso, Brawl for DS already happened. How? It's an unfinished Homebrew application. (I think it looks okay, looking at YouTube videos)

Whoa! *goestolook*

Taser9090

Quote from: universe-X on March 03, 2010, 05:35:07 PMWhoa! *goestolook*
It's a dropped project, so it will never finished. It's a fan made project also.

It's been released a long time ago.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

KefkaticFanatic

Lawl flipnote.  Disgusting trash heap of 8 year olds abusing memes.  There are some entertaining creations, but eeeeeeeeh.

And most homebrew projects end up like that.  Somebody has a rather decent 2d version of Smash Bros they made in one of the Game Design courses with Game Maker at my school.  It's still crappy compared to a normal game, but meh.

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

FreezeFlame

Quote from: HugoMeister on March 04, 2010, 12:14:57 PMHow about we get back to Pokemon?

Oh yes.

So, HG/SS coming out a week from tomorrow.  How many people are psyched about this?  I'm still thinking on buying Soul Silver.

HugoMeister

I've had HeartGold preordered a long time ago. WHY CANT IT BE TOMORROW.

As an unexpected added bonus, downloaded Pikachu-Colored Pichu from wifi. :D

Taser9090

Quote from: FreezeFlame on March 06, 2010, 08:55:35 PMOh yes.

So, HG/SS coming out a week from tomorrow.  How many people are psyched about this?  I'm still thinking on buying Soul Silver.
I can't wait for it. I'm getting Soul Silver. I got Gold last time, so I'll get Soul Silver...

I want to preorder the game so I can get the cul figurin!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Heh, I pre-ordered mine on Amazon, but then realized I should have just gone to buy it, seeing how my spring break is the week of the 14th and it takes 5-9 days to ship O_O.