Pokémon Gold and Silver returns - for the DS

Started by Cobraroll, May 08, 2009, 03:16:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

You do that. :)

I'm listening to completely random songs! Now I really love the credits song from Bowser's Inside Story.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

... and im listening to non-nerdish music that NORMAL people listen to.

It's called Led Zeppelin, Muse, The Killers and Franz Ferdinand!

SlowPokemon

That is total nerd in my opinion. Because I don't like to listen to music with lyrics, unless it's from a musical. Yeah, I'm not a normal teenager.

But anyway, we're getting off-topic. So.

What's your guys' favorite memory of playing the original Gold or Silver?

DrP

well, that explains A LOT

And probably the colors and the ability for night and daytime!

Roz~

I loved the coin case glitch, I was able to see more than Ho-Oh's silhouette. :P And the first time I saw Raikou, omg! Fell in love with it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

I'm beginning to turn back to Raikou. When I got G/S, Raikou was my favorite, then the Entei movie came out, then I turned to Entei... and the Crystal came out and I was Eusine for Suicune... haha. I'm beginning to like all three, with Raikou, the electric saber-toothed cat on top!

SlowPokemon

I looooved the cloning glitch in the original - I would use it to clone master balls! And then I remember I happened to run into Raikou, and I wanted it so bad... but I only had one master ball left. So I used it, but never used another master ball. x)

DrP

EVER? I use master balls when im lazy (like for Mewtwo or for a Lv 70 Ho-oh or Lugia)

and yes... missingno!

SlowPokemon

Well, DUH I used one again! I meant not in that game, smart one! :D

I used the Missingno. (there's a period at the end - like "missing number"...) glitch in my Blue... started finding Pidgeotto, level 139 Starmies, and a whole bunch of other random Pokemon...

DrP

Well, I would have placed a period, but a period followed by an exclamation point is not proper grammar (at least I think... you wouldn't go Mr.!)

And when I tried to use rare candies on missingno, it just became a level 5 Kangaskhan. I did get a level 145 Staryu once

SlowPokemon

Cooool. And sorry!

And let me guess. you leveled it up, and it evolved into that Kangaskhan, and now it knows Water Gun, Water Gun, and Sky Attack. T.T

DrP

Yep... best Kangaskhan ever... a normal pokémon knowing sky attack (well, it was a normal move back then... like Gust and Whirlwind)

SlowPokemon

Yeah, strange as Pidgeot learning Wing Attack Lv 38. And Starly getting it Lv 9. -_o

DrP

I know... and I have to teach Aerial Ace to make Pidgeotto/Pidgeot strong in the beginning (and for those who love to use Sand-Attack or Double Team)

Roz~

I love the GB sounds item. Best thing they could've put in HG/SS. <3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.