Pokémon Gold and Silver returns - for the DS

Started by Cobraroll, May 08, 2009, 03:16:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 26, 2010, 07:26:04 PMif i two finger click it, it just gives me a html file... let me check on firefox (cause I use chrome primarily on my mac)

oh, and i just found two remix albums, Golden Sun and Silver Moon... epic amazingness!
I use chrome, it works fine for me. You know how to right click on macs, right? Hold down the control key and click.

DrP

sorry to double post... but can someone download this and put it on mediafire and give me a link for something... it aint working for me... all i get is just a bunch of unicode characters

EDIT: I know how to right click on macs... you're talking to a future apple employee here... but since I use a lappy, i can just two finger click. But here's a screenshot telling you what i get from clicking on the link

and the little sm6026603.html is what I get when I right click it.

EDIT V2: I figured it out... so nvmd. I just had to get through the japanese!

Roz~

Ugh, 50 Dive Balls thrown at Suicune, and still counting... why don't you stay in the damn ball?! QQ
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

try using timer balls at this point! they may work better.

dive balls only work if youre surfing... try net balls too

Roz~

I know that, but I want my RNG'd Suicune to be caught with a dive ball. I'm kind of picky, but it'll be my first successful RNG'd mon, so I want it that way. :P

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on July 26, 2010, 07:59:27 PMI know that, but I want my RNG'd Suicune to be caught with a dive ball. I'm kind of picky, but it'll be my first successful RNG'd mon, so I want it that way. :P

Like how i had to catch teddiursa in a moon ball because of its forehead.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Yeah, I guess so :P I'm pretty tired of seeing Ultra balls everywhere, I'm trying not to catch any legendary mons with them. I also want kind of assorted pokeballs too. x)

Oni-Link

Gosh, just looked at RNG on smogon.
So. Freaking. Complicated.

DrP

I've made it my policy to not use ultra balls anymore because the new ones have special effects and have a better catch rate for less money (go figure... haha)

and yes, Oni-Link, its RNGing takes a lot of time to get it perfect!

Roz~

It looks complicated at first, but it's not that bad actually. It's a lot more easier to RNG in HG/SS than in DPPt. You just need to follow the guides at first to make sure you don't forget anything, and then you need to practice a lot. Hitting your target delay can really be painful. :P

Edit :
Man, I've been throwing fucking Dive Balls for 45 minutes to that goddamn Suicune, and for some unknow reason, the thing just died. Go figure. I am sooooooooooooooo frustrated now! Damnit! Who knows when I'll hit my delay correctly next time... SCREW YOU SUICUNE! Q___________Q

Oni-Link

Quote from: Roz~ on July 26, 2010, 08:12:23 PMIt looks complicated at first, but it's not that bad actually. It's a lot more easier to RNG in HG/SS than in DPPt. You just need to follow the guides at first to make sure you don't forget anything, and then you need to practice a lot. Hitting your target delay can really be painful. :P

Edit :
Man, I've been throwing fucking Dive Balls for 45 minutes to that goddamn Suicune, and for some unknow reason, the thing just died. Go figure. I am sooooooooooooooo frustrated now! Damnit! Who knows when I'll hit my delay correctly next time... SCREW YOU SUICUNE! Q___________Q
Quote from: Roz~ on July 26, 2010, 08:12:23 PMthe thing just died
Wait what.
From throwing POKEBALLS at it?!

Roz~

I don't get it either. What I do know is I didn't use any attack with my Dragonite, it still had all of his PPs. I heard Suicune's cry, so I thought it must have gotten out of the damn ball again, but when I checked, it fainted. WTF.

Edit : It used struggle. Twice. I had thrown over 100 Dive Balls every time. I thought Struggle had the same effect as pas gen, i.e the recoil damage is half the damage induced to the other pokemon, but it seems now the recoil damage is 1/4 of your health. I think I'll never catch it in a Dive Ball. x)

DrP

SlowPokemon

YAWN

God, I'm a bit tired. Of course, a Slowpoke's Yawn did stop a drought 400 years ago... according to the sign in front of the Slowpoke Well. :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.