News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Pokémon Gold and Silver returns - for the DS

Started by Cobraroll, May 08, 2009, 03:16:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Now you can get like a gagillion coins! I'm working on a Porygon right now... I was able to get one, but I chose the Eevee instead, now its breeding like crazy!

SlowPokemon

I'm playing my HeartGold. Team:

Croconaw
Gastly
Steelix
And, my newest addition, Sunflora.

:) It's shaping out to be not that bad, huh? Last two spots will be filled by Magmar, and maybe Chinchou (Electric, and a Surf Pokemon). I don't want to train a Flying Pokemon, probably will get an HM slave.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Yeah, it's a nice team. You've every type covered if you add Chinchou and Magmar.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

That's why I got Steelix - nice defense against other types...

I don't like to train more than one of any type, typically...

But I feel like I should with three Water HMs. xP

I was considering a Murkrow instead, but I dunno. I've never trained a Chinchou.

Roz~

Lanturn doesn't have high base stats except for its HP, but it still has decent sp. atk. stat, so you could use that. I'd recommend using it as a special tank, with Surf/TBolt/Ice Beam/Twave~Toxic. You could also use heal bell, but since it's an ingame team, I wouldn't consider it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Neither would I! :D

That's a good suggestion! Thanks, I'll take that into account. Lanturn's HP is indeed wonderful, but its other stats are too kind of average.

That's a good suggestion, but I think that Thunder Wave/Toxic could also be Calm Mind. :P I don't know.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 24, 2010, 06:52:42 PMNeither would I! :D

That's a good suggestion! Thanks, I'll take that into account. Lanturn's HP is indeed wonderful, but its other stats are too kind of average.

That's a good suggestion, but I think that Thunder Wave/Toxic could also be Calm Mind. :P I don't know.

Then you can raise the Sp Attack and Sp Defense even higher (since they're essentially the same... same for the base stat)... but possible do something to raise Defense since its weak to ground moves (Sp defense should cover a grass weakness)

You can have my Lanturn if you want... its Level 41!

SlowPokemon

Oni-Link

My Current Team:
TTar (Kraid)
Jolteon
Froslass (Chilly)
Salamance (Night Fury)
Raichu (ChuChu)
Porygon-Z (Gonzy)

SlowPokemon

Oni-Link

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 25, 2010, 10:11:31 AMThat's a fairly horrible team.
I only use 3.
I only use it for the Battle Frontier.
It's pretty bad, I know, because of the types. But otherwise most have max IV's and really good EV's.

SlowPokemon

That's fine. And I don't place value on EVs or IVs. I was going for types. But I really have no room to talk - my Platinum team is Torterra, Leafeon, Dusknoir, Staraptor, Gardevoir Lv87, and a Sceptile Lv66. ;P

It's horrible, but probably like yours, I love them all so much! :3

DrP

I would say your team is not the best, but I have no room to complain here

Im using a Typhlosion, Staraptor, Gengar, Poliwrath, Vileplume and Dewgong right now... just to take care of some business, then ill switch to something a little better

SlowPokemon

Let's see, my HeartGold team is still the same. All I did today was beat Whitney, then turned it off and entered a few Pokeathalons in my SoulSilver. I can now enter the trust room! :D

DrP

i did that a while a go on Soul Silver... now its just collecting dust! I may find a good Pokéathlon team and go for it on HG