News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Pokémon Gold and Silver returns - for the DS

Started by Cobraroll, May 08, 2009, 03:16:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

yep... that's what i meant. every Pokémon with a nature, set of IVs, set of EVs, and Shinyness are given a specific number. A Person can alter the number with a new one produced by the RNG

Roz~

I was typing my answer while you posted yours. And I wouldn't say you're altering the number, it's more like abusing it to get what you want.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

yep, basically that! I need to figure it out!

Roz~

Abusing for shininess and nature really is easy actually. The only hard part is abusing for flawless IVs. =/

DrP

Yep, and to keep it in range so you dont get caught cheating with the Nature you've chosen.

Roz~

Yeah, but the program is supposed to do that for you, so it's not much of a problem.

DrP

Then im sold! Ill add to my list of pi^29810928309123 things to do!

SlowPokemon

I decided against training Mamoswine... I now am in Azalea Town with a level 10 Steelix.

Yes, I took your advice. xP
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

See! you did a fine job... but where did you get the metal coat? Did you get a Bellsprout to get an onix and trade to another game and then trade back?

SlowPokemon

Nah, I caught one (I don't use in-game-traded-Pokemon). My brother, as you know, recently went on the S.S. Aqua, so I traded my Onix to him... he gave it Metal Coat... and traded it back.

My team -
Gastly Lv18
Totodile Lv17
Steelix Lv10

DrP

Looks cool!! Your team is shaping nicely... but you gotta teach your ghastly (or haunter when it comes time) some psychic move!

SlowPokemon

I'm thinking for a final Gengar moveset...
Shadow Ball
Sludge Bomb
And, either Curse and Psychic, or Hypnosis and Dream Eater. Most likely the former. ;)

DrP

I believe Dream Eater is a psychic move! Id go with Shadow Ball, Psychic, Hypnosis and Dream Eater, but thats just me!

SlowPokemon

No Poison move??? Sludge Bomb you get after Mahogany Town and is a good STAB move... but as a Ghost/Poison-type I don't think more than one Psychic-type move is needed... :P

DrP

I still use both! And I didn't know you were talking about a final moveset... I was just talking about facing Morty