News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Pokémon Gold and Silver returns - for the DS

Started by Cobraroll, May 08, 2009, 03:16:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I've had Professor Maple in my head forever, since I first figured out what the professors were named after. Nintendo will go random on us, like Rowan.
First region outside of Almia to have no letter "o" in it, huh.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Almia isnt a true Pokémon Region... Regions have Pokédexes, Almia and Fiore have "Browsers"

But Isshu is the first without the long o sound. (and I knew this new Professor was a Woman... I even created my own region after D/P... its called the Mèrin Region)

SlowPokemon

Really wish I hadn't have rushed through the Kanto badges. Should have taken my time, now all I can do is battle and fill the Pokedex. And wait for someone with HeartGold to trade me Kyogre so I can get Rayquaza. ;P

I guess I haven't gotten Mewtwo yet either. Too lazy. I have all the other legendaries though.

Used my master ball on latios :P
Used Snorlax's block to capture Raikou and Entei, but they still knew roar, so it took me awhile.
Got Lugia after eighth badge, Ho-oh after pewter city.
Zapdos, Articuno, and Moltres as soon as I could.
That's it, I believe.

DrP

I got everything (thank you sapphire and emerald for Groudon and Kyogre). I went through a bunch of Ultra and Timer Balls... over 400, so I was set for everything!

Cobraroll

Am I the only one who thinks the Battle Factory is the coolest facility? I really like the Pokémon you can get there, finding the best ones and just enjoy the moves, stats and items they've got.

Least favourite? Hard to tell. There are some I never visit, but I guess they can be fun too.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

DrP

I thought the battle factory was cool at first, but then it got boring for me

SlowPokemon

The Pokemon there are trained so suckishly that they're practically impossible to battle efficiently with. ;P

The only fun part is choosing your Pokemon.

Roz~

I've never really liked the Battle Frontier. The only reason I spent time there was because I needed some items. But then I lent my Platinum and HG games to a friend so he could trade some Pokemon, and he totally hacked my games. u_u At least I have the items.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on July 10, 2010, 07:55:40 AMI've never really liked the Battle Frontier. The only reason I spent time there was because I needed some items. But then I lent my Platinum and HG games to a friend so he could trade some Pokemon, and he totally hacked my games. u_u At least I have the items.

ROFL
Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 10, 2010, 06:30:24 AMThe Pokemon there are trained so suckishly that they're practically impossible to battle efficiently with. ;P

The only fun part is choosing your Pokemon.

Exactly! then it just got pretty dumb after that. the battle pyramid was a PINTA on Emerald, probably my least favorite there

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 10, 2010, 10:46:41 AMROFL
Doesn't really matters, I was done with them anyway. :P I only need to catch the remaining legendaries.

DrP

makes sense then!  ;D You play the game first, then hack! (perfect strategy)

Roz~

Haha, kinda x) An action replay is only useful for breeding because it makes it a lot more easier. Other than that, I've never really used it.

DrP

... or get in-game event pokémon like the pikachu colored pichu or the arceus for the shinto ruins event!

Roz~

Well they'd be hacked, so I'll never do that. Anyways I have the Japanese and American version for both, plus the French one of Arceus, so it's kinda useless... at least for me  ;D

DrP

I has the American versions... my friend took my game with him when he went to get the Pichus... but that's how I got a fateful encounter shayamin (is there an a in the middle?)... cause in its sky forme, its pretty awesome!