News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Pokémon Gold and Silver returns - for the DS

Started by Cobraroll, May 08, 2009, 03:16:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

LOL, I have terrible luck with the slots so I like the Voltorb game. So many numbers! :D

There should be some tips floating around the internet but the bottom line is don't bother flipping over any cards in rows that add up to 5 (x voltorbs + x card total = 5), and there is also a list of patterns, such as if you flip a 2 card in a square that has a sum of 5 and 1 bomb, you're done with the row, etc.  I really hate the high stakes of the later levels...one bad card at level 7 (or was it 8?) and you're back to the first level.

Have you thought about importing the 10,000 coin TMs from R/S? They cost 3500 there  :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

When I was getting the 10k for Thunderbolt I managed to get up to level 9 once :3

Unfortunately, it then forced me to guess the first flip, which was a voltorb :<

I love the game though :D

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

The game is fun, but the coin income is SO LOW. It bothers me...

I like the slots. It's so easy to get three sevens, it's not funny.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Taser9090

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 21, 2010, 07:59:23 AMThe game is fun, but the coin income is SO LOW. It bothers me...

I like the slots. It's so easy to get three sevens, it's not funny.
No it's not. :\

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Ruto

^ Agreed. I just ended up buying the coins rather than play. Must be your game or slot machine.

Level 9 at Voltorb Flip? I think I only got to level 8 before I had had to start guessing.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Ugh, the coins are so expensive... I usually wait for the three red sevens - they're usually the only red symbols, so you can tell when they're coming.

Taser9090

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 22, 2010, 08:48:54 AMUgh, the coins are so expensive... I usually wait for the three red sevens - they're usually the only red symbols, so you can tell when they're coming.
You can tell when they're coming? They're so fast I can't even see them :\

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

SlowPokemon

Anyway... What's y'all's Pokedex in SoulSilver/HeartGold. I'm around... one hundred eighty in national. Too lazy to look up exact number. Not great.

KefkaticFanatic

I haven't played it in like a month.  Got bored after I made it to Blue.

me irl
[close]

Offkey

I've actually yet to get it, will be my holiday game this year, along with Bowsers Inside Story, I don't really touch my DS outside the summer ^^
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

SlowPokemon

Get Bowser's Inside Story it's amazing. And I think I'm going to change my pic soon. Maybe.

TheLegend

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 22, 2010, 10:20:24 AMAnyway... What's y'all's Pokedex in SoulSilver/HeartGold. I'm around... one hundred eighty in national. Too lazy to look up exact number. Not great.
SEEN: 206
CAUGHT:150

Oni-Link

SlowPokemon

So...
Anyone else here playing either Explorers of Sky, Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire, Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, or LeafGreen/FireRed?

TheLegend