News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

School...

Started by dahans, May 06, 2009, 10:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on May 19, 2009, 01:15:06 PMThat was a famous quote in a very old language known as To Talbul Lcra 'P.

Quote from: Brassman388 on May 19, 2009, 08:58:08 PMWhat are you talking about?

Say it out loud.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

Very well. That's the thought.

Dude

L-L-L-L-L-L-LAST DAY! ;D

GreekGeek

16 y.o. in 32 days ;D

KefkaticFanatic

I have about 3-4 weeks left.  We have a fucked up finals week schedule because of a week we missed of school during the winter thanks to a snowstorm.  Most teachers are going to have finals way before finals week, so it's basically going to be a week to just dick around and do nothing.

me irl
[close]

GreekGeek

Quote from: Gamer4250 on May 21, 2009, 09:05:44 AMto just dick around and do nothing.
Sounds like school to me...

But it sucks.

Tranzlater

Umm... yeah... we have quite a while left, but half term hols yay...
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

Half term? What, you're only halfway through?

GreekGeek

Can't be, we still got 5 lessons to go.
Tranz, you're livin' in a very odd country.

SuperFireKirby

Damn it! I have to take my spanish final!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

I'll have my finals when I'm 16, while others are 18-20 :o

SuperFireKirby

I have to take mid terms and finals every year.

GreekGeek