Main Menu

I have a request

Started by Zintendo, May 06, 2009, 03:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreekGeek

That's great JaMaHa, lookin' forward to it :D

Cobraroll

*pats on back*

Great work. Take your time with tweaks and tests, these are quite important and may be of much annoyance if you take it too lightly.

But again, great job.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Brassman388

Quote from: JaMaHa on May 13, 2009, 05:49:20 AMThen there's the issue of HI UPDATERS I POSTED A TOPIC IN THE STAFF FORUM, I NEED YOU.

What are the chances of making me an updater? What are the qualifacations for being an updater?

And it doesn't even have to be a full blown staff member. I just want to regulate the sheets that are being put on the site.

If you could do this, that would be fantastic and greatly appreciated.

kotorfanboy

SirIngusBingus

Zintendo

Thank you JaMaHa!!

I wrote some things i think about each and every one of you very annoying members.  I then deleted it, so i dont have to hear your shit about it.  now shoo fly, dont bother me.  I want you to save your hate energy and transfer it to sheet music making energy. 

No,  I do not lick feet.

No, I did not say JaMaHa is a fucking idiot You misunderstood me greekGEEK

kotorfanboy, instead of pouring gasoline into the fire like some people, threw dirt at it.  thank you.   .... lol.  I'll bet you know exactly what i mean, with that high vocabulary of yours.  Brassman seems to like badwords like me.

:-X  ill probably come back here to the forums one last time to see how much everybody hates me, then ill never come back again.  right now i am learning super mario bros. 2 theme.

hey, and tweak the crap out of the script uploader, more then they tweaked brawl.  or can you release a beta then release the pro version later?  i dont know these things JaMaHa.

Brassman388

Quote from: Zintendo on May 13, 2009, 08:21:27 PMBrassman seems to like badwords like me.

Don't ever compare yourself to me.

Quote from: Zintendo on May 13, 2009, 08:21:27 PMill probably come back here to the forums one last time, then ill never come back again.

The sooner you leave, the better.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Zintendo on May 13, 2009, 08:21:27 PMThank you JaMaHa!!
Sucker

Quote from: Zintendo on May 13, 2009, 08:21:27 PMI wrote some things i think about each and every one of you very annoying members.  I then deleted it, so i dont have to hear your shit about it.  now shoo fly, dont bother me.  I want you to save your hate energy and transfer it to sheet music making energy. 
Please die. Why do you want to tell us you deleted it? So you can get a little attention and express your selfpity. It's a shame we're not as stupid as you are.

Quote from: Zintendo on May 13, 2009, 08:21:27 PMNo, I did not say JaMaHa is a fucking idiot You misunderstood me greekGEEK
So smart to delete your topic before I could reply that's how you named your topic. I think I'm pretty sure I can read (and I think I can read better than you can ::)).
And btw, if you really want to insult me, get to know this forum better and then insult me with the proper words, instead of geek. Like fag, queer, sis etc. :P

Quote from: Zintendo on May 13, 2009, 08:21:27 PMkotorfanboy, instead of pouring gasoline into the fire like some people, threw dirt at it.  thank you.   .... lol.
I'm glad you think this is funny, I'm sick of you.

Quote from: Zintendo on May 13, 2009, 08:21:27 PMBrassman seems to like badwords like me.
You have to got guts to compare yourself, being a disgusting, sickening little loser with Brassman, I'm not lettin' you piss on a good friend of mine. His fingernail is more worth than you are.

Quote from: Zintendo on May 13, 2009, 08:21:27 PM:-X  ill probably come back here to the forums one last time to see how much everybody hates me, then ill never come back again. 
Yeah, best reason to come back, isn't it  ;)

Quote from: Zintendo on May 13, 2009, 08:21:27 PMright now i am learning super mario bros. 2 theme.
Very nice to know you're making progress, but I'd like to see a little bit more social progress. It doesn't matter if you're not arranging, but you can help in another way. E.g. my best friend Cobraroll, he isn't really into arranging stuff, but he always wants to help people, he knows a lot, he writes amazing stories, he's very kind, never swears and you're just the complete opposite. It's okay if you just wanna play the sheets from NSM, but all you've been doin' is botherin' us with your worthless threads of selfpity and hating other members.

That wasn't nice, but I don't care. It's you. ;D

Jamaha

I don't like this thread though.