Tangy's Arrangements - (12/01/2014) Pokefan Encounter (Pokemon ORAS)

Started by Tangy, May 03, 2009, 03:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tangy

Twink's Theme (Paper Mario)
*Midi*
*Original*

A replacement for the site...

I'm sorry I haven't gotten around to fixing Family Reunion... though honestly, I'm sure it would be fine if the ending was removed.

Korados

The rhythm is pretty of, I don't think it's necessarily a Swing rhythm. Maybe you could use the melody line from the one on the site for the rhythm is right there.

OT: I never liked the role of Twink, do anyone agree? ;D

Winter

Tangy

Quote from: Korados on August 14, 2011, 10:57:28 AMThe rhythm is pretty of, I don't think it's necessarily a Swing rhythm. Maybe you could use the melody line from the one on the site for the rhythm is right there.

OT: I never liked the role of Twink, do anyone agree? ;D

I am quite sure that the melody is correct. I know it sounds a bit off, but I think it's because of the rolled chords... they land off of the beat, and since they're much louder because of the way the playback works, it makes the melody sound off as well... (at least, that's my theory xD). If you don't believe me, remove the chords and listen to it.

I did however notice that I miscounted the part with the rests, so I fixed that.

Twink's Theme (Paper Mario)
*Midi*
*Original*

OH, AND TWINK'S ADORABLE <3

Winter

Tangy

Olimar12345

-website url needs to not be italicised
-measures 4 and 8 need to be written as two quarter note triplets with the 1st note being a rest
-in the last measure-that last 8th note and the half note so that the 8th is tied to the half note.

Lol, when I was in high school jazz band, our director made us go learn the melody of a song and play it in 5 keys as a test. I picked this song! It was soo fun! XD
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bloop

Why did you do so weird at measure 4 and 8? The notes are just simple triplet quarter notes...

Tangy

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 20, 2012, 10:16:57 AM-website url needs to not be italicised
-measures 4 and 8 need to be written as two quarter note triplets with the 1st note being a rest
-in the last measure-that last 8th note and the half note so that the 8th is tied to the half note.

Lol, when I was in high school jazz band, our director made us go learn the melody of a song and play it in 5 keys as a test. I picked this song! It was soo fun! XD

Mah bad, it was 2am in the morning when I did this. xD Thought everything had to be italicised. Not sure why the triplets made sense to me at the time, but I fixed it. Too bad really, took me forever to type that out, LOL.

Olimar12345

Looks much better now! Just remember, dont italicize the website url (it still is, btw.)

Here's something coll-

This was in my soundtrack pamphlet, lol.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Tangy

Weird, I definitely fixed that... must not have saved. It's fixed now (hopefully lol).

Soundtrack pamphlet?! Cooooooooooool. o-o Seriously that's awesome, I want one. ;o;

Tangy

Pokemon Tower (Pokemon R/B/Y)
*Midi*
*Original*

It might be beneficial to put little "accidental reminders", like (#), in front of a few of the notes, though I'm not sure my version of finale can do this. Examples are a natural in front of the C in the left hand in bar 17, and a sharp in front of the F# in both hands in bar 22. Of course they're not nessesary, just if I was going to play this I know I'd personally end up writing them in.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Tangy on February 11, 2012, 02:33:37 PMIt might be beneficial to put little "accidental reminders", like (#), in front of a few of the notes, though I'm not sure my version of finale can do this.

Try highlighting the note and pressing "p".
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Tangy

Olimar12345

If you don't want the courtesy accidental to have parentheses, select the note with the speedy entry tool and press shift-8