News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Tangy's Arrangements - (12/01/2014) Pokefan Encounter (Pokemon ORAS)

Started by Tangy, May 03, 2009, 03:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobraroll

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Sekter77

This song is surprisingly tense, and maybe even a bit scary for a Mario game.

It sounds pretty good, but I think it's a tad slow. Try 104-105 for a tempo.
And for some reason the text isn't aligned correctly. Probably not that big a deal though.

Anyway, good job! It should be just fine for submission.
Guitar and video games.

Tangy

Ahh you're right about the tempo, nice catch! Fixed.

The text looks fine on my end (obviously lol). Dunno what to do about that... I'll go ahead and submit it now, since apparently the update is suppost to happen tomorrow. :P

Bloop

The ninsheetm.us overlaps the staff in measure 17 and 18, and the composer and arranger text overlaps the title.
But the sheet itself is nicely done!

Tangy

Hm, interesting, those bits of text are all in red on my sheet... I've had issues before with titles not being centered and such, but only when that font is red. I have no idea why it's red instead of green, but I guess it means something.

I'll transfer it over to another sheet without problems/ red font, and see if that fixes anything.

Crystal Palace Attempt #2

Any different?

The Deku Trombonist

Red font means the text box is attached to a measure. Grab the Text tool, go to the text menu, and select "Attach text to page" to solve this problem. There are instances however, such as medleys, where attaching text to a measure can be useful.

Tangy

Perfect, it should be fixed and now I know what was wrong, thank you! :D

Winter

Winter

My friend did some work on this sheet actually, i was going to tell you what the adjustments were, but he already fixed it up. Just the left hand I believe. He was wondering if he could add his name to the sheet?

Winter

http://www.mediafire.com/?kf1p118v35cy032

there ya go. He thought that sounded good. tell me what you think. and if it's okay to put it up with both your names.

Tangy

I only have printmusic 2010, so I can't view that sheet. My computer can't download the reader atm because it has literally no space haha.

Could you send me the midi? That should be enough for me to see the changes.