The great romantic Topic where you can download everything :)

Started by dahans, May 03, 2009, 09:22:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

TheLegend

"more.... more... I want more!" Croaked TheLegend as he reached out to his computer, busting his head off with chopin's awesome nocturnes.

dahans

xD I created this topic 6 months ago. I haven't arranged and I thought: How could I contribute to this site ? Thus I made a Mozart (complete), a Beethoven (complete) a Haydn and a romantic thread...
Do you really want more chopin? xD
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

TheLegend

all the schopin in the first post has been deleted.  So, either that or... HUNGARIAN RHAPSODY NUMBER 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Brassman388

dahans

SuperFireKirby

I don't believe I ever mentioned just how amazing this thread is. Its epic.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

dahans

universe-X

Ummm, before I download anything, is this sheet music or files to hear?

dahans

TheLegend

Quote from: dahans on June 16, 2010, 10:17:02 AMDon't know, probably? ^^ Will you download it?

You asked Maestro, right?  Because you wouldn't have any reason to ask me. 

dahans

Nope, I did not ask Maestro. In my opinion is Cziffra the best pianist in the world. Don't be insulted^^, it was my choice, I didn't talk with Maestro, honestly.
Do you have any specific wish? (BTW:If you wouldn't have mentioned the rhapsody by Liszt, I hadn't uploaded it...)