News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The great romantic Topic where you can download everything :)

Started by dahans, May 03, 2009, 09:22:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

Quote from: kotorfanboy on May 17, 2009, 06:02:34 PMIf you run out of space, tinyurl is an option.

Another thing that I think would be very helpful for this topic:

http://jdownloader.org/download/index

Just copy and paste all of the links into the program, and it downloads it for you. No need to manually wait through rapidshare's timers.

There's some wierd things going on, it's not showing up as an acual program on my hard drive. I'm afraid that If I close the window, that i'll have to reinstall everything. I really don't want to do that. Could you help me out a bit?

dahans

I didn't try it myself, but I recommend cryptload. And please do not hesitate to ask me for more music (from Bach to Beatles or whatever).
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Brassman388

ALPRAS

Rachmaninoff Is the best romantic composer for me.
Im playing some of his songs:
Piano Concerto in C Minor Op.18 Nº2
Sonata for Cello and Piano Op.19
Prélude Op.23 Nº4 and 6
Étude Op.39 Nº4

It takes a tons o time to discover the Rachmaninoff's "magic", but its so brilliant...
Lots of people hate him cuz he was a late Romantic, but they dont know what they're saying...

dahans

kirby_superstar

this is great :) but im too lazy to download it right now

but, anyway, you honestly forgot liszt?!?!?
and debussy??? yes i know debussy was impressionist but so was ravel so oh well :P

you definitely need to add liszt, and maybe some alkan if you could <3 probably my favourite pianists
oh, and you could do some bartok

i know i may not get around to downloading them, currently anyway....they would be excellent additions to your list
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

dahans

thx anyway^^ I think I will create a new thread where you don't have to scroll so much. However, I added Debussy in the Haydn thread, but I will post the links here too. I was waiting because I was told to wait a bit, but I will start maybe tomorrow again. :D

kirby_superstar

dahans

kirby_superstar

dahans

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

kirby_superstar

i honestly love classical and romantic music, however, i lean more towards the romantic/impressionist side

dahans

well I posted some Liszt he is a impressinist and Debussy too. Mavbe I will upload some Ravel for impressenist fans^^