News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Where do you come from?

Started by Dynemand, March 06, 2008, 12:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raymondbl

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 25, 2011, 06:29:45 PMObviously.

Was that a smashing retort? I don't remember ever making one - The only one you could count as that would be the one where I was holding a mirror in front of Kefka. 

and no, I won't go away, not when there is still things to be done on this site. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

HugoMeister

I just about died. Never have my sides hurt so much.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Raymondbl

Quote from: HugoMeister on April 25, 2011, 06:35:35 PMI just about died. Never have my sides hurt so much.
What is there to laugh about?  Personally I don't think it's smashing, and never intended it to be.  Of course, if the same was posted by someone else, people would think they're docile as a cat you've had for five years.  Just saying...

HugoMeister

do you go to retard school or something

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Dude

ONE MORE TIME RAY. THAT'S IT. IF YOU FUCK UP, I WILL LAUGH AT YOU SO HARD YOUR EARS WILL BLEED.

Roz~

Is today some kind of "be a douche" day?

Dude

Qew

Quote from: Roz~ on April 25, 2011, 06:55:30 PMIs today some kind of "be a douche" day?

Raymondbl did something really stupid and immature, that's why.

Roz~

I know, posting your neighbors (or whoever it was) address is really stupid, but still.

Quote from: Dude on April 25, 2011, 06:57:25 PMWhen is it not?

Dunno, I just take a break from douchebaggery on holidays. It's hard to always be a good douche. D:

Raymondbl

Quote from: Roz~ on April 25, 2011, 06:55:30 PMIs today some kind of "be a douche" day?
Hm, if you're talking about me, people ON HERE consider me to be a douche every day.  No HugoMeister, I just accidentally went on a website with "retard" people.  No, it's because you're probably over 16.  People around that age and older generally feel superior to younger people, regardless of intelligence, strength, or looks, none of which I am saying I have.  Just some people that DO have them are still suppressed by older people.  I found that out with TheLegend - I think someone admitted

Dude, why'd you do that?  :-X If you're doing it because I'm a stupid dumb moronish kid, you don't go bully kids, do you?  And even though most people  (adults, strangers, teachers, fellow students, everyone except you guys) don't consider me to be one, I'm willing to say I am one if you just TAKE THE STUPID PICTURE OFF.  Seriously, so far, I've made 2 major mistakes.  one more chance.  

Roz~

^Wasn't talking about you. You need to stop thinking that people are always talking about you in a bad way.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: HugoMeister on April 25, 2011, 06:35:35 PMI just about died. Never have my sides hurt so much.

^this, also any posts after that apply. Also mentioning TheLegend will never help your case. Ever.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Raymondbl

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 25, 2011, 07:12:29 PM^this, also any posts after that apply. Also mentioning TheLegend will never help your case. Ever.

Roz, people make me think that because everyone on here says something bad about me. Sometimes, for no apparent reason, sometimes, for small reasons that people would think completely normal if it came from other people's hands. 

Slow, if someone said TheLegend was less annoying than Raymondbl (I forgot who said it), then it must've been because I made one mistake and you hate me forever for every little thing!  I was jolly glad of the change when everything went good with TheLegend for a while.  No one ever said I was annoying - went undiscovered for a week or so, I think.  Made plenty of posts.  Only when I was uncovered and true identity revealed did people start treating me bad again.  This proves that you are biased!  Of course, I wasn't talking specifically to you. 

and JaMaHa, do me a favor, please, and delete the pictures :(

Dude

Quote from: HugoMeister on April 25, 2011, 06:44:22 PMdo you go to retard school or something
He probably takes Basic level classes, that's why he get's such good grades (or so he says)!