News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Where do you come from?

Started by Dynemand, March 06, 2008, 12:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I KNOW PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME

I live in a very very very well to do suburb of the AWFUL city of Atlanta.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 19, 2010, 03:34:51 PMI KNOW PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME

Atlanta doesn't have immigration issues and where the school system is almost 1 billion dollars BANKRUPT

That's right, LAUSD (Los Angeles Unified School District) is about 800 million dollars bankrupt and the city is made up of illegal border jumpers sapping the wealth (well, there really isn't any) from the LA County.

TalesEXlife

universe-X

Oh, I'm from Maryland. My hospital is right in front of the White House... which I can't say without getting racially picked on. :P

SlowPokemon

You are in Texas last time I checked.

Jub3r7

When I saw you were from Maryland, my hand twitched and almost knocked my breakfast off the desk.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

universe-X

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 03, 2011, 07:33:24 AMYou are in Texas last time I checked.
I live in Texas, yes. I come from Maryland. :P My parents come from India.

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 03, 2011, 09:08:00 AMWhen I saw you were from Maryland, my hand twitched and almost knocked my breakfast off the desk.
Made me lol. xD

fabbemannen

Where I'm from?
Ön (the island) in Hedesunda, in Gästrikland, in Norrland (the northern country), in Sweden, in Europe, on Tellus, in The Milkyway, in the universe, in God's playroom.

shoushm

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 19, 2010, 03:34:51 PMI KNOW PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME

I live around here too.

SlowPokemon

I know. :D I am in Forsyth county, and you and Jub are in...Gainesville? Or something?

shoushm

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 17, 2011, 04:19:42 AMI know. :D I am in Forsyth county, and you and Jub are in...Gainesville? Or something?
Gwinnett county actually, but Gainesville is close.

Offkey

Netherlands.

I might be guilty of double posting in this thread but was too lazy to go through 29 pages :-[
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

fingerz

I come from the land down under!
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Winter

Dude

^Surprisingly, I understood that reference. :)