News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Where do you come from?

Started by Dynemand, March 06, 2008, 12:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

I think he said earlier he was from the mountains.
But whenever I go to the mountains, the bugs get worse...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Sammbo101

Colorado, U.S. of A. Best snowboarding in the world.

Cobraroll

*cough*

Anyway, I just had too much spare time. I found out a few things while browsing Google Earth:

1. When I'm at the camp, I live further east than Dahans, who resides in Austria.
2. If I walk in a straight line from our barracks, home, and keep going further, the same direction and distance, I'll end up just outside the Belgian town Sart-Station.
3. Norway extends further east than Greece. The easternmost point of Norway is approximately on the same longitude as Cairo, Egypt (or 200 km east of Istanbul, Turkey). Despite that Egypt is two hours ahead of Norway, all of Norway share the same time zone.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Bloop

Zuid-Holland (South-Holland) in The Netherlands :D

DrP

^^ I have family in Zeeland!

Lets see, J'habite en Californie

Bloop

Quote from: drpamplemousse on December 14, 2010, 04:53:31 PM^^ I have family in Zeeland!

Lets see, J'habite en Californie
are you dutch? (bacause the en what must by an and it must be California XD)

sipan1234

Quote from: Bloop on December 14, 2010, 11:05:13 AMZuid-Holland (South-Holland) in The Netherlands :D

you live in the Netherlands?
my living place is Amersfoort province Utrecht

DrP

Quote from: Bloop on December 17, 2010, 01:38:24 PMare you dutch? (bacause the en what must by an and it must be California XD)

Yep... only 1/8th though. and "en" is french for "in"

And yes, I live in California... it is so hyped up for how awesome it truly is.

IMO, I live like 15 minutes from Disneyland when I'm not at school and I really don't like it. I love Six Flags and another local theme park.

Bloop

Quote from: drpamplemousse on December 17, 2010, 06:28:43 PMYep... only 1/8th though. and "en" is french for "in"

And yes, I live in California... it is so hyped up for how awesome it truly is.

IMO, I live like 15 minutes from Disneyland when I'm not at school and I really don't like it. I love Six Flags and another local theme park.

Oh lol XD

PianoMan

Tennessee. The worst state in the US.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GaryOak

In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Jub3r7

waiï½", ï½"hï½...n you can’ï½" ï½,ï½... Kï½...kaiã€,ã€,ã€,
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

PianoMan

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 18, 2010, 03:13:24 PMHow so?
I just don't like it. I feel more at home up north in a city. I guess me living in a small town doesn't help, either.

DrP

Quote from: PianoMan on December 18, 2010, 02:32:07 PMTennessee. The worst state in the US.

Well, I live in a suburb of the worst City in the United States... I think you could give that a guess (and it ain't in Tennessee)