Where do you come from?

Started by Dynemand, March 06, 2008, 12:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I'll restate: Georgia, USA, moved here almost two years ago. :P very well to do area here but everybody's accents and slowness get on my nerves occasionally.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 06, 2011, 01:00:49 PMI'll restate: Georgia, USA, moved here almost two years ago. :P very well to do area here but everybody's accents and slowness get on my nerves occasionally.
Ha.

me irl
[close]

SWMadness

Quote from: starrgrl24 on July 06, 2011, 11:15:22 AMI'm east from you. I'm from Maryland! lol I live veeeery close to the border of Washington D.C. :P

Hey cool, I have a few friends from Maryland. Are people from Boston really as terrible at driving as everyone says?

Dudeman

Don't remember if I said this, but I live in Poulsbo, Washington. Congrats if you know where that is.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

Mashi

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Dudeman on July 07, 2011, 01:21:50 PMDon't remember if I said this, but I live in Poulsbo, Washington. Congrats if you know where that is.
Thanks for congratulating me. ;D I used to live in Auburn, Washington.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

I come from my parents

Nah, I'm in the good 'ol U-S-of-A.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jub3r7

To give a quick summary, Slow and I live in the same state, SFK south of us, while Sealand, Ruto, and Saria all live in the same place.
ETF lives in a cornfield near mg, winter is constantly moving and is going to college near Kefka.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

^Continuing, Roz and Shado are in Canada, DrP lives in California (may be moving to Kefka and Winter), but is going to Canada approximately 10 hours from Roz, Fingerz is from Australia, and Dahans lives in Austria.

Dude

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 12, 2011, 09:48:54 AM^Continuing, Roz and Shado are in Canada, DrP lives in California (may be moving to Kefka and Winter), but is going to Canada approximately 10 hours from Roz, Fingerz is from Australia, and Dahans lives in Austria.
Well, moving to Seattle will be in 2014. I have my heart set there, but I may fall short and move to the Bay Area (YUK!)

ETFROXX

Quote from: Jub3r7 on July 12, 2011, 09:36:59 AMTo give a quick summary, Slow and I live in the same state, SFK south of us, while Sealand, Ruto, and Saria all live in the same place.
ETF lives in a cornfield.

EFitTrainr

I live in alaska. What fun.
I like food.

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn