News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Where do you come from?

Started by Dynemand, March 06, 2008, 12:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on April 25, 2011, 07:00:55 AMIt's not our fault you're a dumb kid that doesn't understand what you should and shouldn't do on the internet ^^

I don't mean to be a Kefka groupie as of late, but THIS. Lol maybe we would give him a second chance if he wouldn't do something stupid like post his address, which is not actually his address, just to "see everyone's reactions." ::)

Also.
Quote from: ETFROXX on April 24, 2011, 07:39:48 PMP. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
You made my day. xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

Quote from: Raymondbl on April 25, 2011, 06:39:44 AMguys you had better take that picture off my neighbors are going to be so pissed I put their address on they've already found out...

Go away.

SlowPokemon

HugoMeister

Quote from: Raymondbl on April 25, 2011, 06:39:44 AMguys you had better take that picture off my neighbors are going to be so pissed I put their address on they've already found out...

No, you need to learn to stop being such a fucking moron.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SlowPokemon

Me and etf just had this exact same conversation. :|

ETFROXX

HugoMeister

Let's call him Hannah from now on.

Dude

HugoMeister

because omg look at hannah such a bitch with her palindrome ugh disgusting

Dude

Coo- Wait.

I CAN'T FIND THE COOL STARRY BRA PICTURE! D:

/sadface

KefkaticFanatic

Ha.  As this is going on silly raymond is still working on his SMASHING RETORT to us all.

I would say I look forward to it, but really it's just going to made me depressed that people can be so painfully foolish and ignorant.

me irl
[close]

kirby_superstar

I call troll on ray-ray.

P.S. Finding Nemo <3
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

Raymondbl

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 25, 2011, 06:59:56 AMHow the hell would they find out? Unless your mom searches through every single webpage you've visited every single day and somehow stumbled upon the fact you put that address up and told your neighbors, I don't think that likely would happen. And I doubt it has.
I thought the exact same thing.  They have two daughters, and once I mentioned NSM to them.  Never thought they'd go on the forums :(
Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on April 25, 2011, 07:00:55 AMSucks to your assmar.

It's not our fault you're a dumb kid that doesn't understand what you should and shouldn't do on the internet ^^

Plus, the only way they would find out is either if you told them directly or they stalked you on the internet, both of which are amusing situations.
EDIT (5 posts before I first tried to post): Kefka, I was never working on a smashing retort, especially not to all of you.  I was just reflecting on past (what I think were) wrongs, but I hold no grudge or bias against anyone. 
It's not my fault I thought there was no chance they'd find out. I never said it was your fault  :'(

Quote from: HugoMeister on April 25, 2011, 03:27:15 PMNo, you need to learn to stop being such a fucking moron.
Yes, I might be a moron, but I've never

Quote from: HugoMeister on April 25, 2011, 03:27:15 PMfucked
anyone, and am not going to in the next few years.  And of course, no one tries to be a moron unless they want people to hate them, which is not the case here, so I'm trying not to be, I'm trying not to be.  Hugo, who are you calling Hannah?

Just take the picture off please. does it hurt to click a few times?   :-\
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.