News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Where do you come from?

Started by Dynemand, March 06, 2008, 12:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperRiolu

I can't believe I haven't added to this.

I am from Bordeaux, dans le sud-ouest de la France.
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

KefkaticFanatic

Also, this hasn't been updated since 2008.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

What do you mean? From my knowledge, it was being updated last in May... then I bumped it. :P

If I'm correct.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 11:30:34 PM by Concerto No.20 in D minor »

That's what he means.

Jub3r7

May of 2008, XD.
I'm from a world larger than you can imagine. Filled with strange creatures who call themselves "human".
They commonly like to eat greasy potato sticks and fattening cow patties covered with wheat. Although I do admit, fast food does taste pretty good.  ;D
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

sipan1234

I am from Iran but I was born in Holland

Winter

I was born in Illinois, Spent 5 years in Alaske, and then the rest of my life in Colorado mostly

Jub3r7

But then your life suddenly ended, when _____________. (Fill in the blank)

Winter

Quote from: Jub3r7 on October 18, 2010, 03:38:54 PMBut then your life suddenly ended, when _____________. (Fill in the blank)

When I moved to Pagosa Springs o.o

DrP

I have a neighbor from Aurora/Centennial... she's pretty proud of it... I personally am not a HUGE fan of Colorado... until I see some things change in 14 days!

SlowPokemon

Colorado is probably my favorite state--that mountain scenery is so beautiful!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Cobraroll

Oh, update!

I'm no longer a citizen of the Oslo area (well, technically I am, but I'm not there much for the time being). Now, my place of living is near Bardufoss, just a few tens of kilometres north of the Arctic circle.

Yes, it's cold and dark here, but no polar bears. Any more questions?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Jub3r7

Winter

I went to the North Pole once!! haha (North Pole, AK)

Cobraroll

^^If so, that would be the Sami people, but no. We spend most of the time in the camp, while the Sami tend to spend their time chasing reindeer all over the neighbouring county [/stereotypical joke]
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.