News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

which consoles do u use?

Started by dahans, April 27, 2009, 06:54:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

which consoles do u use?

xbox
4 (8%)
xbox 360
19 (38%)
nintendo 64
23 (46%)
gamecube
31 (62%)
wii
44 (88%)
ps1
8 (16%)
ps2
13 (26%)
ps3
7 (14%)
PC
31 (62%)
nintendo ds
40 (80%)
psp
5 (10%)
any other console
15 (30%)
gameboy
13 (26%)
gameboy color
19 (38%)
NES
9 (18%)
SNES
13 (26%)
SEGA
0 (0%)
SEGA Genesis
5 (10%)
3DS
9 (18%)
GBA
7 (14%)

Total Members Voted: 50

SuperFireKirby

Yeah, its really fun. The best part of the entire game is the commentators. They're very humorous.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Sir Awesomesauce

Lame, I'm the only one here who still plays SNES? D:
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

Dude

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Mine broke so I didnt put it down.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

Quote from: Sir Awesomesauce on May 26, 2009, 01:09:27 AMLame, I'm the only one here who still plays SNES? D:

Ooh, Ooh! I do! I do!  ;D

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

They sell them for thirty dollars at the Play N' Trade(A.K.A the only video game store franchise not owned by Game Stop).

SirIngusBingus

I actually have a working NES, but I haven't used it in years. It's not worth it, as all 5 or so of the games I have for it have been rereleased.

Speaking of rereleases, I'm looking foward to RE1 and RE3 on Wii, and FFVI on DS. FFVI is pretty much my favorite game ever, so I'm thrilled.
The Metroid Prime Trilogy disc bothers me, though, because I just went and bought Prime 2 and Prime 3.

SuperFireKirby

We'd expect you to be thrilled about an FF release. I'm going to buy a SNES as soon as I get the cash I loaned to a friend back. I'm spent becuase of it. :-[

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 27, 2009, 04:01:10 PMWe'd expect you to be thrilled about an FF release.
;D

On the topic of consoles, I have to wonder where Nintendo will go after the Wii. Another motion-control system would be repetitive (but I wouldn't put it past them,) and returning to a standard control style would probably be viewed by their exectutives as a step backward. So unless Nintendo invents the Virtual Reality System, they could go down after this. A world without Nintendo would be a scary one, indeed.

Brassman388

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 27, 2009, 04:01:10 PMWe'd expect you to be thrilled about an FF release. I'm going to buy a SNES as soon as I get the cash I loaned to a friend back. I'm spent becuase of it. :-[

It's not the same as playing it on the SNES. It's far better.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on May 27, 2009, 05:55:24 PMAnother motion-control system would be repetitive.
But I thought repetive was Nintendo's thing.

SirIngusBingus

SuperFireKirby