News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Domain name poll

Started by SirIngusBingus, April 22, 2009, 12:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What would you prefer for Ninsheetmusic's new domain name?

nintendosheetmusic.net
5 (38.5%)
vidgamsheetmusic.net
1 (7.7%)
MicroSheetMusiX.net
0 (0%)
ninsheetmusic.tk
4 (30.8%)
Alpha Arrangers.com
0 (0%)
thatubercoolvideogamesheetmusicsitethateverybodylovescauseitsawsomebutlostitsdomainnamesoitgotthisnewone.net
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

SirIngusBingus

Alright, I've made a poll of all suggested domain names for our site (no matter how bad they may be). If I left any out, let me know.

dahans

i am for the last one xD just kidding. I voted for Ninsheetmusic.tk because the name of the site is still the same and if we would change to Nintendosheetmusic it's not the original any more :( and it is longer too.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Brassman388

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on April 22, 2009, 12:58:06 PMAlright, I've made a poll of all suggested domain names for our site (no matter how bad they may be). If I left any out, let me know.

Gee, thanks for thinking of me. XP

blah54

i think we should keep "ninsheetmusic", "nsm" or a variant of that involved in whatever the new name is... but definitely not nintendosheetmusic, that'll just result in a big argument...

It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

random_goldfish

I voted for the last one just to be an ass...but in all seirousness I wouldn't ever make that a domain name. XD
I'm keep the name in the same ballpark for easiness sake and there is nothing wrong with the name we have now.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Jamaha

There won't be any voting regarding the new domain name.