News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

which pokémon game did u like best?

Started by dahans, April 21, 2009, 10:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

favourite pokémon?

red/blue/yellow
4 (9.3%)
silver/gold
13 (30.2%)
ruby/ sapphire
6 (14%)
diamond/perl
7 (16.3%)
leaf green/ fire red
0 (0%)
emerald
3 (7%)
crystal
6 (14%)
i hate pokémon
4 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 39

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Tranzlater on May 25, 2009, 12:54:43 AMI thought the gen I pokémon were good, gen II alright (starters and legendaries sucked)

You have something against Cyndaquil?  >:(

Sir Awesomesauce

Why does everybody hate on Gen IV! D:
I thought it had great music, and being a pokemon game, of course it's going to have a similar plot to the other games. That is, train pokemon to be a great trainer, fight evil organization ____. The pokemon really weren't any more unoriginal than previous generations.

With that being said, Silver/Gold version FTW!
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

Tranzlater

Yeah, cyndaquil... is kinda... y'know...

And I didn't think the music in IV was too bad, actually. Not as memorable, but let's face it, Gen I music got irritating after a while.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

Cyndaquil would beat your penguin in a fight any day!

That being said, I like Gen III best, as the world seems so much more variable and vast, the routes aren't repetitive, and because the bad-guy/rival situations were actually fun (the weather building). I also just happen to like the 3rd set of Pokemon. Plus, the addition of Secret Bases and the Battle Frontier was cool  8).

SuperFireKirby

Gen III was pretty good but Gen I will always have that special place in my heart.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

triforced1

Their in the process of a remake of Gold/Silver. Its called Heart Gold and Soul Silver and they have not specified a release date for it yet. It will be for DS

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Tranzlater on May 25, 2009, 06:27:03 AMOh, look, they are re-releasing gold and silver.

HeartGold and SoulSilver. It fits, right?

We know. 8)

dahans

Yep let's hope that it won't be an epic disappointment like DP.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

GreekGeek

You should win an award if you're able to screw up Gold and Silver.
After the award, a public execution

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

We should execute a lot of people for atrocious games.
Probably not for long.

GreekGeek

SirIngusBingus

Well, our planet is rather overpopulated...

I like the new avy, Greek.

GreekGeek

Thanks Ingus =), so do I.
The next one will be a Salamence, but it resembled the one (the Meta) before too much so I was in for a change.

Tranzlater

Hah, I remembered, a few christmases ago I mainly wanted to stock up my short-term savings account, so I only got one game- the Pokémon battle game for Wii (forgot what it is called, too lazy to go downstairs and find out).
It was alright for a while, but online SUCKED so bad, and it got sooooo dull...
Probably not for long.