News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

which pokémon game did u like best?

Started by dahans, April 21, 2009, 10:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

favourite pokémon?

red/blue/yellow
4 (9.3%)
silver/gold
13 (30.2%)
ruby/ sapphire
6 (14%)
diamond/perl
7 (16.3%)
leaf green/ fire red
0 (0%)
emerald
3 (7%)
crystal
6 (14%)
i hate pokémon
4 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 39

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Roz~

The only thing that's good in these games = graphics are nice. Everything else sucks imo.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Cobraroll

^Nah, the metagame required the physical/special split of moves that the fourth generation brought. It's just that it doesn't pay to play defensive any more, because there are so many hard-hitters around.

But I really hope the next generation (believe me, there will be at least one more) will change the storyline a little. As in, change many of the storyline parts that the games have in common (encountering something else than the generation equivalent of Pidgey/Rattata once you get out of the first town would be nice, for instance).
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Roz~

^Ofc there'll be more generations, I read that Nintendo planned to do 6 generations of Pokémon. And yeah, it would be nice to encounter something else than normal type and bird type Pokémon, but it's probably not gonna happen, because as you said, we're right at the beginning of the game, so we're going to battle those weak Pokémon. Plus I don't think they'll change the storyline. I mean, why would they change it if it's still that popular? Although I agree, something new would be awesome.

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Roz~ on October 17, 2009, 12:31:39 PM^Ofc there'll be more generations, I read that Nintendo planned to do 6 generations of Pokémon.

Nintendo will continue making Pokemon games until they stop making money from them, which will likely be never.

Roz~

Sad but true, now they're just ruining the serie.

dahans

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on October 17, 2009, 03:58:15 PM
Quote from: Roz~ on October 17, 2009, 12:31:39 PM^Ofc there'll be more generations, I read that Nintendo planned to do 6 generations of Pokémon.

Nintendo will continue making Pokemon games until they stop making money from them, which will likely be never.
FORTUNATELY! I LOVE POKEMON! I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER! I NEED POKEMON IMMEDIATELY! When will be the next gen released?

Roz~

First gen : ~1996
Second gen : ~2000
Third gen : ~2004
Fourth gen : ~2008
We can guess somewhere around 2012. And I love Pokémon too, but I'd be happy if they'd stop inventing new Pokémon.

Cobraroll

Actually, the Japanese release dates go:
Red/Green - February 1996
Gold/Silver - November 1999
Ruby/Sapphire - November 2002
Diamond/Pearl - September 2006

So a new generation may actually be less than half a year away.

Then we have the first appearance of the Pokémon of the next generation:
Gen II: Ho-oh - April 1997 (First Pokémon episode), Togepi - June 1998
Gen III: Kecleon - July 2001 (Episode 205)
Gen IV: Munchlax - July 2004 (Movie 7)

So actually, sightings of a Generation V Pokémon is already long overdue. It's been over five years, or almost precicely the time it took from Generation I debuted to Generation III debuted, since we last saw the signs of a new generation.

Keep your eyes open.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

dahans