News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

which pokémon game did u like best?

Started by dahans, April 21, 2009, 10:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

favourite pokémon?

red/blue/yellow
4 (9.3%)
silver/gold
13 (30.2%)
ruby/ sapphire
6 (14%)
diamond/perl
7 (16.3%)
leaf green/ fire red
0 (0%)
emerald
3 (7%)
crystal
6 (14%)
i hate pokémon
4 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Roz~

^I think it's Pokemon Battle Revolution.
My fav game is pokemon crystal, mainly because the pokémon were "moving when entering a fight",and because I was finally able to play as a girl. The fact that you could go back to Kanto was awesome too. Hated Gen III, the pokémon were just not as charismatic as the ones in Gen I and Gen II, and the music sucked imo. Gen IV is not so bad, although I don't really like the Pokémons.
Oh, and Cyndaquil ftw.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dalonzo

Quote from: Tranzlater on July 28, 2009, 02:09:51 PMHah, I remembered, a few christmases ago I mainly wanted to stock up my short-term savings account, so I only got one game- the Pokémon battle game for Wii (forgot what it is called, too lazy to go downstairs and find out).
It was alright for a while, but online SUCKED so bad, and it got sooooo dull...

the only good 3D games were the stadiums, colosseum went downhill (it was TOOOOOOO SLOOOOOOW.)

IMO, GenII was the best, with FRGL coming in second for me.

Petpetfood

I really liked the wifi addition to diamond and pearl, but thats about it.

I really loved the second and third generation pokemons. But probably second generation most because it was so much fun chasing the legendary dogs and playing linked battles with my friends back in the day.   ;D

dahans

I completely agree with you. GenII was really funny. Unfortunately I think the games are getting easier to beat.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Tranzlater

Quote from: dahans on July 29, 2009, 02:44:27 AMI completely agree with you. GenII was really funny. Unfortunately I think the games are getting easier to beat.
Hell yeah. They aren't really getting longer at least either because they are adding too many crap Pokémon.
They should really make a console proper RPG pokémon game that really breaks the mould.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

dahans

True. Or they just should stop inventing new Pokemon. IT'S ENOUGH!

Roz~

I read somewhere that they want to do 6 generations of Pokemon, and I just hope it's not true. I mean, they already lack inspiration to create new pokémon! Gen IV was mainly evolutions of older pokemon... it really sucks. Oh, and am I the only one who think that there're too many legendary Pokemon?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dalonzo

Quote from: Roz~ on July 29, 2009, 09:21:01 AMI read somewhere that they want to do 6 generations of Pokemon, and I just hope it's not true. I mean, they already lack inspiration to create new pokémon! Gen IV was mainly evolutions of older pokemon... it really sucks. Oh, and am I the only one who think that there're too many legendary Pokemon?

NO, you are not the only one. I mean, the three birds and mewtwo and 1 by regular means unotainable, (5)

ok, three dogs, two birds gotta-catch-one and gotta-trade-one and 1 unobtainable by regular means ok. (6)

NOW, 2 gotta trade 1 dragons, 2 gotta trade mosnter thingies, 1 unobtainable, 3 rock things, and 1 in both versions. (9 D:)

and NOW, 2 gotta trade, 1 in both versions, 3 brain things, 1 moon thing, 1 garden thing, 1 lava thing, 1 fusioned rock thing, 1 dark ghost thing, 2 sea things (with its baby) and god damn you arceus. (14, 13 if you don't count phione D: D: D:)

dahans

I think what Gamefreak wants  to avoid is: If you can only catch  the same Pokemon, the games get a bit boring. Of course the more Pokemon there are, the more confusing it is. Let's wait. We cannot influence the decision of Gamefreak. (Unfortunately, since it would be much better if the opinions of the gamers would be respected)

Petpetfood

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

dahans

SirIngusBingus

dahans

This is pretty interesting. I thought Red/Blue would get much more votes and Diamond/Perl get much more votes than expected.

PseudoMario16

Quote from: dahans on October 04, 2009, 08:35:40 AMThis is pretty interesting. I thought Red/Blue would get much more votes and Diamond/Perl get much more votes than expected.

The only reason that diamond and pearl got more votes was because the new features, like wifi, graphics, etc. are pretty cool.
(it's just the pokemon sucked)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!