::: Regarding the spamminess of the off-topic forum :::

Started by Jamaha, April 20, 2009, 12:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

SOLUTION:  Learn forum etiquette.  Don't post in ancient topics.  Let finished topics die.

We don't need your silly locking rules.

me irl
[close]

Tranzlater

It prevents newbies from posting when they don't realise the last post was in december 1986.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

KefkaticFanatic

Then they're morons.  Give them a warning then a temporary ban if they do it again.  That's what EVERY other forum does.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

That's because every other forum has a functional staff.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

SirIngusBingus

Harvest

Just so everyone knows, my status says "Staff" but I'm really only chatroom staff.  I hope no one has thought I'm a mod or something that just doesn't do anything :P
-

SuperFireKirby

Harvest, no matter what your status is I'll always think of you as someone who does nothing.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

KefkaticFanatic

Yes, but he's doing nothing with the illusion of working.  There is a difference.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

I would do something if there was something to do.
-

KefkaticFanatic

Exactly.  He bans the morons when there are morons to ban.

me irl
[close]