Omegle Convos!

Started by jake3343, April 19, 2009, 06:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

The most normal conversation I've had on there was the one about Jacob.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Axaj

Connecting to server...
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: hey asl?
You: 60/male/canada. you?
Stranger: 20.china m.
You: ......................................... ........................................,-~~'''''''~~--,,_
.................................................. ..................................,-~''-,:::::::::::::::::::''-,
.................................................. .............................,~''::::::::',::::::: ::::::::::::',
.................................................. .............................|::::::,-~'''___''''~~--~''':}
.................................................. .............................'|::::: : : : : : : : : : : : : :
.................................................. .............................|::::: : :-~~---: : : -----: |
.................................................. ............................(_''~-': : : : : : : : :
.................................................. .............................'''~-,|: : : : : : ~---': : : :,'--NEVER GONNA
.................................................. .................................|,: : : : : :-~~--: : ::/ -----GIVE YOU UP!
.................................................. ............................,-''\':\: :'~,,_: : : : : _,-'
.................................................. ......................__,-';;;;;\:''-,: : : :'~---~''/|
.................................................. .............__,-~'';;;;;;/;;;;;;;\: :\: : :____/: :',__
.................................................. .,-~~~''''_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',. .''-,::::::. . |;;;;''-,__
................................................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;\. . .''|:::::::. .,';;;;;;;;;;''-,
................................................,' ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;\. . .\:::::,'. ./|;;;;;;;;;;;;;|
.............................................,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;',: : __|. . .|;;;;;;;;;,';;|
...........................................,-";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;;; ;;;; \. . |::. . .'',;;;;;;;;|;;/
........................................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;; ;;;\. .|::. . . |;;;;;;;;|/
......................................../;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;; ;;;|. .\:/. . . .|;;;;;;;;|
......................................./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;'',: |;|. . . . \;;;;;;;|
....................................,~'';;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;|.|;|. . . . .|;;;;;;;|
................................,~'';;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;;| |. . . . |\;;;;;;;|
...............................,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;/;;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;| |. . . .'|;;',;;;;;|
..............................|;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-';;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;| |. . .,';;;;;',;;;;|_
............................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'_;;;;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;; ;|.|. . .|;;;;;;;|;;;;|''''~-,
............................/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/_'',;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ,;;| |. . ./;;;;;;;;|;;;|;;;;;;|-,,__
........................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'...|;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;| |._,-';;;;;;;;;|;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;'''-,_
......................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'....,';;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;|.|::::'''~--~'''||;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;,-~''''~--,
......................,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'....../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;|.|:::::::::::::;;;;;',;;;;;;;;;''-,: : : : : :'''~-,:'''~~--,
...................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'......,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;|::::::::::::::',;;;;;;|_''''~--,,-~---,,___,-~~'''__''~-\
..................,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'......../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;|::::::::::::::;;;;;;|.................. ...''-,\_''-,''-,''~
................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/.......,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;|::::::::::::::;;;;;|................ .............._''
You: you got rick roll'd
Stranger: 草泥马
You: um
You: so...
Stranger: so..what?
You: how's the weather?
Stranger: A little hot
Stranger: and u?
You: yeah...
You: kinda cold
You: my first summer here
Stranger: What do you mean "my first summer here"
You: just moved a few months ago
You: used to live in panama
Stranger: I have seen from Prison Break , it is beautiful
You: yup...
You: yeah
You: im bored now.
You: bye
Stranger: 8
You have disconnected.

Connecting to server...
Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.
Stranger: 20YR OLD MALE LOOKING FOR HORNY FEMALE WITH WEBCAM!!!
You: im a hermaphrodite, if that works...
You have disconnected.

Connecting to server...
You: hello
Stranger: hi
You: olleh
You: lol
You: lfor
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Connecting to server...
Stranger: Hey:)
You: olleh
Stranger: Asl?\
You: adanaC/elaM/52
Stranger: 14 f Ney York
Stranger: Sorry new york
Stranger: You there hun?
You: rorrim a esu ot evah uoy teb I
Stranger: ...uhmm okayy then...
Stranger: soo are u in a relationship?
Stranger: :)
You: epon
Stranger: Do you wanna be?
You: ton yhw
Stranger: if i see you...what do you wanna do to me?
You: EPAR
Stranger: Tell me all about it baby :)
You: ...
Stranger: Where would you touch me?
You: sboob
Stranger: You I.P. adress has been logged in on the Cild Serviuce Internet Protection Agency. Please wait while the memory ref code "76847354" is logged in the computer.
You: lfor
You: ekaf
You: sopyt ynam os

The last one is the best.

SuperFireKirby

Text rick roll'd! AMAZING!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Axaj

Connecting to server...
Stranger: hello
You: do you play D&D?
Stranger: uhm
Stranger: no....
Stranger: lol
Stranger: i play mtg
You: you should
Stranger: mtg > D&D
You: D&D < mtg
Stranger: yep
You: D&D > mtg
Stranger: nope
You: whoops
Stranger: asl?
You: 60/Male/Canada
Stranger: wow
Stranger: wow
Stranger: ur 60
Stranger: and u play dnd
You: yup
Stranger: *censored* WEIRDO

Connecting to server...
Stranger: Hey.
You: do you play D&D?
Stranger: No, but I really wanna.
You: you should
Stranger: I know.
You: it's awesome
You: you need to have a good DM though
You: unless you're plannning on being one
Stranger: Haha, I don't know if I could handle that.
You: it's easier than it looks
Stranger: Good to know, because it looks pretty hard. :|
Stranger: Having to keep everyone in line, and all.
You: do you have any of the core rulebooks?
Stranger: D: No.
You: once you do (1 for player, or all 3 for DM) go here: http://www.dandwiki.com
Stranger: Ooooo.
You: best D&D site ever
You: period
Stranger: That is gorgeous.
You: i know
Stranger: Except it makes me wanna play even more. D:
You: yup. i started editing before i started playing, lol
Stranger: Hee.
You: my character is lvl 1 and I've added an epic spell
Stranger: XD
You: well, i gtg
You: nice talking to you
You have disconnected.

Tranzlater

Heh, it is fun to speak backwards.
Piss dem orf.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

That last conversation is actually pretty normal. WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THESE NORMAL OMEGLE CONVERSATIONS?

SuperFireKirby

jimbob4260

Connecting to server...
You: OH IM SORRY
Stranger: Hello.
You: DID I OFFEND YOU
You: hi!
Stranger: Not in the slightest.
You: Coo
You: we aight?
Stranger: You could not offend me.
You: For you are a robot, and feel no emotion?
Stranger: Not so.
Stranger: I feel emotion, very much so.
You: For you have the power of correct grammar, which limits emotional disturbances, giving you full and utmost control over your feelings?
Stranger: What kind of music do you listen to?
You: And you therefore don't like disco music?
You: Men without hats.
Stranger: I can type improperly if you prefer.
You: I do so prefer.
Stranger: ya rly, I hate disco
Stranger: it sux
You: Type like you're banging a dog's head onto the keys
You: kmkiiljkmkllijkiokok
You: like that
Stranger: I can't, my girlfriend is sleeping.
You: Darn
Stranger: (implying that she's the dog)
You: OHHOOH i see
Stranger: The game.
You: What about a fish of some sort?
Stranger: Which?
Stranger: Salmon?
You: That one is hard to relate to a girlfriend
Stranger: Trout?
You: hmm
You: I'd say salmon, yeah
Stranger: Okay. Here it goes...
Stranger: VAGINA
Stranger: Whoa!
Stranger: Weird how that came out.
You: Ha, those salmon are such pervs, eh
Stranger: Sure. I was thinking fishy smell...
Stranger: But that works too.
You: I see
Stranger: "I see" is good grammar. We talked about this...
You: Salmon would enjoy that smell thoroughly, for it is in their programming
Stranger: Fo sho is better.
You: fo sho
Stranger: "For it is in", you shakespeare?
You: Yes.
You: Yes I am.
Stranger: I really like what you did with Hamlet. Fucking tragic, fo sho.
You: fo sho.
You: I made it out of salmon
You: That's the secret
Stranger: salmlet?
You: Yes
Stranger: I though the secret was the power of attraction. Also, the game.
You: Nope, salmon powers all creativity in this world
You: For it is in their programming
Stranger: Have you found Jesus?
You: Salmon helped me with that, yes
Stranger: Great, because I was looking for him. He didn't show up to tend my yard today.
You: Fo sho
Stranger: Fo sho, the game.
You: Fo sho.
You: Game.

jimbob4260

Connecting to server...
You: Why, Long time no see!
Stranger: WHYYY !!
You: I DONT KNOW
You: WHY!!!!
You: salmon.
You: salmon is why
Stranger: SALMON PENIS!
You: EXACTLY!
You: I HAVE TWO OF THOSE IN MY DRAWER!
Stranger: NICE
You: YEH
Stranger: AND MICKEY MOUSE HAVE PENIS!
You: I NAMED EM
You: CHARLES AND COMMANDER DISNEY
You: THE ACTION SALMON PENISES
You: HERE TO SAVE THE DAY
You: FROM EVIL WALRUS PENISES
Stranger: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Stranger: WHAT A NICE DAY!
Stranger: THE PENIS OMEGLE PENIS DAY!
You: YES
You: I ALSO HAVE A DOG PENIS IN MY POCKET
You: RIGHT NOW
You: I LIKE TO PRETEND ITS A CELL PHONE WHEN IM IN PUBLIC
You: PEOPLE LOOK AT ME WEIRD
Stranger: I HAVE A CAT
Stranger: RAILCAT!
You: YEAH!
Stranger: FUCK YEAH!
You: FUCK YEAH
Stranger: I PUT MY CAT ON A WC
Stranger: AND HE POO MOST THE TIME OUT OF THERE!
Stranger: WHAT A NICE CAT!
Stranger: FUCKING PENIS CAT!
You: I PUT MY CAT IN THE OVEN ONCE
You: HE DIED
You: OF PENIS DISEASE
You: INFLICTED BY BURNS ALL OVER HIM
Stranger: OOOOOOOOH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOODNES!
Stranger: WHEN MY CAT IS BEING BAD
Stranger: I TAKE MY GUN
Stranger: AND I
Stranger: PEW PEW PEW PEW HIM
You: I JUST PISTOL WHIP CHILDREN IN THE PARK, THEN RUN WHEN THE PARENTS THREATEN TO CALL THE FABLED "POLICE"
Stranger: FUCK YEAH!
Stranger: CHILDRENS SHOULD DIE!
You: YES
Stranger: I PUT A PETARD IN THE ASS OF A CHILDREN
Stranger: AND FUCKIT IT!
You: YEH
Stranger: THE CHILDREN DONE SHIT!
You: TRUE THAT
You: SISTER
You: I ALSO FEED MY GOLDFISH BATTERY ACID
You: IT USUALLY KILLS THEM
You: SO I FEED THEM TO CHILDRENS
You: AND THEY GET STOMACH DISEASE AND DONT KNOW WHY
Stranger: WHEN I SAW GRANDMOTHERS BY THE STREET
Stranger: I TAKE AGAIN MY PISTOL AND I PEW PEW PEW PEW THEM!
Stranger: TO THEIR LEGS
You: AND THEN I BREAK INTO THE BABY HOLDIN PLACE IN THE HOSPITAL AND PRETEND TO BREAST-FEED ALL THE BABIES
You: HELL YES
You: EXCEPT INSTEAD OF BREASTS I USE NUTS
You: IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT
Stranger: AHHHH U ARE FUCKING AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Stranger: MULTIORGAAAAAAAAAASMIC1
You: YEAHHHH
Stranger: 4CHAN FTW!
You: YES!
Stranger: OK HAVE FUN MATE!
You: OK

SuperFireKirby

Connecting to server...
You: I feel like getting this out. You godamn flaming queer.Nobody wants to know about you fucking gay pride so go back into the closet and stay in there because nobody but the other queers in the world care!!!
Stranger: Actually, I'm not gay.
Stranger: I'm straight.
You: Mo
Stranger: Just so you know.
You: Most people aren't?
Stranger: That's true.
You: How are you?
Stranger: Fine.
You: That great?
Stranger: Pretty much. How about yourself?
You: Good. So how's the wife and kids?
Stranger: Non-existant.
Stranger: Yet.
You: WHY WOULD YOU KILL THEM YOU SICK BASTARD!!!
Stranger: Lol.
Stranger: How do you know they've been killed, unless YOU DID IT!!!!
Stranger: ?
You: THAT'S NOTHING TO LAUGH OUT LOUD ABOUT! yOU KILLED YOUR OWN WIFE! wHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT?
Stranger: PLEASE STOP SHOUTING!
You: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stranger: ALL RIGHT! WE CAN BOTH SHOUT!!!
You: I LIKE SHOUTING!!!!
Stranger: I CAN SHOUT LOUDER!!!!!!
You: I ESPECIALLY LIKE SHOUTING AT PEOPLE WHO KILL THERE WIFE!
You: YOU DAMN DIRTY WIFE KILER!!!!!
Stranger: Where are you from?
Stranger: Not that I want to find and kill you or anything.
You: I'M FROM A SMALL PROVINCE IN CANADA CALLED BOTSWANA!!!!!!!
Stranger: YEAH, AND I'M FROM URANUS!!!!
You: i WAS WORDERING WHAT THAT ITCH WAS FROM!!!
Stranger: *whispering* does it just itch, or does it more like BURNING!!!???
Stranger: *flicks lighter*
You: oH GOD! DI YOU START A CAMP FIRE OR SOMETHING??? IT BURNS LIKE HELL!!!
Stranger: You have just joined the knights of the blue flame.
Stranger: Methane burns brightly.
You: SO DOES SPOCK IF YOU LIGHT HIM ON FIRE!!!
Stranger: Well since my usual goodbye would seem oddly self serving, I'll merely say: Good luck.
You: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your conversational partner has left.

SirIngusBingus

QuoteYour conversational partner has left.

That's new; usually it says 'disconnected'.

Axaj

Connecting to server...
You: ......................................... ........................................,-~~'''''''~~--,,_
.................................................. ..................................,-~''-,:::::::::::::::::::''-,
.................................................. .............................,~''::::::::',::::::: ::::::::::::',
.................................................. .............................|::::::,-~'''___''''~~--~''':}
.................................................. .............................'|::::: : : : : : : : : : : : : :
.................................................. .............................|::::: : :-~~---: : : -----: |
.................................................. ............................(_''~-': : : : : : : : :
.................................................. .............................'''~-,|: : : : : : ~---': : : :,'--NEVER GONNA
.................................................. .................................|,: : : : : :-~~--: : ::/ -----GIVE YOU UP!
.................................................. ............................,-''\':\: :'~,,_: : : : : _,-'
.................................................. ......................__,-';;;;;\:''-,: : : :'~---~''/|
.................................................. .............__,-~'';;;;;;/;;;;;;;\: :\: : :____/: :',__
.................................................. .,-~~~''''_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',. .''-,::::::. . |;;;;''-,__
................................................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;\. . .''|:::::::. .,';;;;;;;;;;''-,
................................................,' ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;\. . .\:::::,'. ./|;;;;;;;;;;;;;|
.............................................,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;',: : __|. . .|;;;;;;;;;,';;|
...........................................,-";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;;; ;;;; \. . |::. . .'',;;;;;;;;|;;/
........................................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;; ;;;\. .|::. . . |;;;;;;;;|/
......................................../;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;; ;;;|. .\:/. . . .|;;;;;;;;|
......................................./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;'',: |;|. . . . \;;;;;;;|
....................................,~'';;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;|.|;|. . . . .|;;;;;;;|
................................,~'';;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;;| |. . . . |\;;;;;;;|
...............................,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;/;;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;| |. . . .'|;;',;;;;;|
..............................|;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-';;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;| |. . .,';;;;;',;;;;|_
............................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'_;;;;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;; ;|.|. . .|;;;;;;;|;;;;|''''~-,
............................/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/_'',;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ,;;| |. . ./;;;;;;;;|;;;|;;;;;;|-,,__
........................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'...|;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;| |._,-';;;;;;;;;|;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;'''-,_
......................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'....,';;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;|.|::::'''~--~'''||;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;,-~''''~--,
......................,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'....../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;|.|:::::::::::::;;;;;',;;;;;;;;;''-,: : : : : :'''~-,:'''~~--,
...................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'......,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;|::::::::::::::',;;;;;;|_''''~--,,-~---,,___,-~~'''__''~-\
..................,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'......../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;|::::::::::::::;;;;;;|.................. ...''-,\_''-,''-,''~
................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/.......,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;|::::::::::::::;;;;;|................ .............._''
Stranger: i need to administer a test before we can talk
Stranger: rick roll
Stranger: funny
You: u got rick roll'd
Stranger: luelinks?
You: wut?
Stranger: 4chan?
You: no
You: u got DUBLE rick roll'd

Connecting to server...

Axaj

Connecting to server...

Connecting to server...
Stranger: Bi? Cyber?
You: ooh
You: givin me teh cold shoulder huh
Stranger: Bi? Cyber?
You: ur just jelous
Stranger: nice though
You: UR JELOUS
You: oh
You: um
You: cyber
Stranger: gender?
You: unknown
Stranger: lolz
Stranger: ditto
You: just like this guy:
Stranger: ok, that's getting old
Stranger: i like cock
You: me too
You: i had it at my last thanksgiving
You: it was tasty
Stranger: nice
You: i hope i get to have it again this year

Axaj

Connecting to server...
Stranger: do u know how to blow?
You: u just got rick roll'd

Connecting to server...

Connecting to server...
Stranger: You know I still love you.
Stranger: Though we touched
Stranger: And went our separate ways.
You: [about five more rick rolls]
Stranger: Damn. =[
Stranger: On the other hand, nice.
You: MAH ARMEH WILL DEFEET UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Stranger: I have been defeated.

Sorry for triple post, I couldn't fit them all on one (I exceeded the limit).

SuperFireKirby

Axaj, you just ruined text rickrolls by overusing them like that.