News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

poser question

Started by SirIngusBingus, April 16, 2009, 12:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

Alright, I need the help of Ninsheetmusic's forums. As you may or may not have read in another thread, my school recently put on the Seussical. But this doesn't have much to do with that. After the show, the music teachers gave us two clues as to what next year's show is. Not only do I want to know, but I want to find out whether I will end up in the pit next year, so I can join other clubs if I am not.

Here are the clues:
1) The show recently came off of Broadway.
2) There is only one female lead role.

Any ideas?

Brassman388

SirIngusBingus

Nope. Not only does WSS have multiple female leads, but it's on Broadway right now.

I'm trying to pull up a list of all the possible musicals. I should have it soon.

Brassman388

SirIngusBingus

3 female leads: Dorothy, Wicked Witch, Good Witch

Brassman388

Well then, i guess i don't know.  :-\

SirIngusBingus

I appreciate that you're trying, though...

Does no one else care about me??????

EDIT: How did that smiley get there....?

Dude

No, I just don't know much about musicals.

Brassman388

Three question marks in a row make a confused smiley.

Sir Awesomesauce

No idea. But the history of this page, and also looking at this one may be of assistance.

Actually, looking at that list, could it be The Producers? It stopped playing in 2007, but I don't know how recently recently is. More recently (this january) is Spamalot, but there wasn't really a lead female role at all.
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

jake3343

Actually it might the Producers.

I wouldn't have any other idea

SirIngusBingus

Big bump, but it's Damn Yankees.

;D

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

mantis985

No, Phantom has carlotta, christine, meg, and madame giry as leads. maybe Joseph and the amazing technicolor dreamcoat or Jesus Christ Superstar?  They both, as far as I know, only have 1 female lead, and last year I saw the farewell tour of the original Jesus.

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on September 06, 2009, 09:52:09 AMBig bump, but it's Damn Yankees.

;D

I was the one who originally asked the question, and I just found out what the answer was.