News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Stupid Video Game Moments

Started by Cyndaquazy, April 12, 2009, 01:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triforced1

This one isn't stupid, just really funny. I was playing SSBB with one of my friends on the Mario Kart stage. We tied and it went into sudden death. The karts came and I was hit by a car and was sent flying. A split second after, my friend was hit and he died a millisecond before I did. LOL

SirIngusBingus

I hate how Sudden Death drops bombs on you if you wait to long.

"Hey! I was trying to use some strategery!"

Dalonzo

Now that you mention SSBB, Ive had my fair share. So my friend is a Mario and he was spamming the cape attack, so a bonsly comes out of a pokeball, I throw it up, and MY FRIEND CAPES bonsly, apparently, nothing happens, but I stay in the same spot and freaking bonsly kills me, apparently, bonsly became his and kicked my butt.

Another one was when I was an Ike and my friend was a Mr.G&W, he sends me flying, and I charge the side b attack (that horixontal attack thing) and just as im about to hit him (and recover) he sides b with a FREAKING 9 and...GAME!

PROOF!! follow the link, plus many more of my moments (they are the last two clips)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgXDys2Zzfw

edit: oh and hi first post, and sorry for the necromancy

jimbob4260

I had this really stupid Spyro game for my GBA, and for really no reason I decided to ruin it by throwing it at a few walls/cousins. I took it outside and tried to throw it at my cousin, and it landed in the bushes. I couldn't find it, and ended up returning home without it. I went back to their house after a year had passed, and my cousin David gave me the game (which he had found while doing yardwork the week before) so I put it in my Game Boy and it still worked

Dalonzo

Quote from: jimbob4260 on July 18, 2009, 09:33:47 PMI had this really stupid Spyro game for my GBA, and for really no reason I decided to ruin it by throwing it at a few walls/cousins. I took it outside and tried to throw it at my cousin, and it landed in the bushes. I couldn't find it, and ended up returning home without it. I went back to their house after a year had passed, and my cousin David gave me the game (which he had found while doing yardwork the week before) so I put it in my Game Boy and it still worked

Have you had a game washed and dried in some clothing. I have. It sucks cuz it always happens to pokemon games that have an internal clock and it messes everything up.

KefkaticFanatic

It's actually a small battery that messes up.  G/S/C games are hard to find with functional batteries, and even my ruby version had run out of battery life.  Of course, this problem is eliminated with the DS games.

me irl
[close]

Tranzlater

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 22, 2009, 12:16:36 PMI hate how Sudden Death drops bombs on you if you wait to long.

Really? I've never had a sudden death that lasted more than about 10 seconds- seriously.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 19, 2009, 11:04:47 AMIt's actually a small battery that messes up.  G/S/C games are hard to find with functional batteries, and even my ruby version had run out of battery life.  Of course, this problem is eliminated with the DS games.
Really? My blue version has been working perfectly for the ten years I've had it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

I have two Gold versions, and there's one whose internal battery's dead. Don't really get why though.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

Of course, it depends on how many hours you've logged into it, the battery itself, along with other things. 

me irl
[close]

Davey

Starting out in Assassin's Creed with every ability, item, and power you get in the game only to have it taken away, then earned back while grinding through the rest of the game. rage_reactionimage.jpg

Edit: Also that you die by touching three inches of water because you can't swim, but you can survive 50ft Falls

SuperFireKirby

Holy SHit! Davy's back! What else has happened while I was gone?

Anyways: I've had my blue version for ten years, beaten it from start to finish probably 15 or more times and recently completed its pokedex which took FOREVER since I had to find a red version to buy since I had lost mine. Battery on blue has not run out.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Davey

I've been back for like a month.

SuperFireKirby

and I was away for 20 days. You were not here when I left. You haven't been here for a month. And you haven't been here for like a month either.

KefkaticFanatic

Uh no, he's been here.  You're just insane.

me irl
[close]