News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Stupid Video Game Moments

Started by Cyndaquazy, April 12, 2009, 01:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Composer #40

My friend spilled milk on my N64. How's that?!

It still works though.   :o

It happens Every. Day!

Tranzlater

Alot of these things are 'My friend'.

SUSPICIOUS??
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Brassman388

I THINK NOT! IMPOSTER! SHAPE SHIFTER! HEATHEN!!!

SirIngusBingus

I and my other 3 party members shall slay thee! EAT INGUS!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Tranzlater on April 18, 2009, 03:04:22 AMAlot of these things are 'My friend'.

SUSPICIOUS??

Well actually it was my best friend Spencer who did it. And I did it once after that(how stupid of me) but I was not nearly as far in the game that time.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ALPRAS

Another stupid/funny momment: In Gta 4, Try to hit the swing with a car....

Magus Darkwind

Leaving my GBA on while I went to the restroom...my little sister came in and started pushing buttons...by the time I came back, all three of my games were gone...:(
But that wasn't really my most stupid moment, that would be when I had MM Battle Network 3, had 298/300 chips, and I got a little bored with the game, so I started a new one, was rocking real hard for about an hour, and I got so into it, I saved....blast it, that was a lot of lost hours on that old game, and I have never gotten nearly 298 since then.
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

Tranzlater

Quote from: ALPRAS on April 19, 2009, 04:25:52 PMAnother stupid/funny momment: In Gta 4, Try to hit the swing with a car....

I drove off the roof of a building once.

And survived.

It was a tall building, but the trees saved my life. Thank you trees.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

I hate how you can't swim in GTA 3. I must have drowned somewhere around fifty times in that game.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mantis985

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 17, 2009, 11:03:22 AMHere's one: I was playing Dark Cloud 2, an action RPG game for the PS2, and after about 55 hours of gameplay I had finally made to what I thought at the time was the last dungeon, Moon Flower Palace. I had gotten about half way through it(and the all the dungeons in this game besides the first and second range from about 10 to 20 times bigger than LoZ dungeons.) and I saved my game -of coarse. My friend came over to try out the game and asked if he could save it, and I said sure. He saved it to the first slot. And 55 hours went right down the toilet.

I accidently did that to my sister, but we were both in Zelmite Mine.

SuperFireKirby

Well that's not that bad. I was in Moon Flower Palace and after it got saved over I was back to Veniccio.

mantis985

Jet Force Gemini.  Tri Rocket Launcher.  The Lodge.  Longest tribal search ever.  accidently disintegrate the last tribal in the game.

Palagerini

i would have to say my worst moment would be in COD: WaW. I was playing HC war on Outskirts and i had just got the PTRS (which isn't a sniper rifle in real life) and i saw an enemy running into the church (it was the nuetral flag on war) and so i sniped him and my bullet killed him and went through his body and hit a friendly bouncing betty and it blew up and kill ALL my teamates at the flag and i got booted.. =P. I've had a lot of wierd moments in all the Call of Duty games i own =P
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

SirIngusBingus

I haven't the first clue what he just said.

rush n kaos

i think basically he blew up an ally mine by accident and teamkilled everyone on their side?

i think my moment was when i restarted my Emerald to try a 1 hour run to see how far i can get, i had to stop in the middle of it, and accidentally saved over it. KABOOM 999:59:59 playing time!