News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

GreekGeek's Compositions

Started by GreekGeek, April 03, 2009, 12:21:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreekGeek

Thanks, Krator is really Pokémon-ish :D
But still, I'd like to ask if someone could lend me a hand for the thing dahans mentioned.

dahans

Quote from: GreekGeek on May 09, 2009, 03:48:42 PM
Quote from: dahans on May 09, 2009, 12:35:34 PMwhat kind of program do you use for that?

I compose the melody on my keyboard and then I compose the rest of the instruments with Sibelius 5. And because few of NSM members have Sibelius, I export it as a MIDI-file and save the sheets as a PDF file.

How much does Sibelius 5 cost? Or do you use a cracked version?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

GreekGeek

Quote from: dahans on May 10, 2009, 05:04:27 AM
Quote from: GreekGeek on May 09, 2009, 03:48:42 PM
Quote from: dahans on May 09, 2009, 12:35:34 PMwhat kind of program do you use for that?

I compose the melody on my keyboard and then I compose the rest of the instruments with Sibelius 5. And because few of NSM members have Sibelius, I export it as a MIDI-file and save the sheets as a PDF file.

How much does Sibelius 5 cost? Or do you use a cracked version?

Sibelius 5 costs $599, but I've got the cracked version and I'm very happy with it =D
But can you help me? You seem to know a lot about Pokémon.

Gooch

Quote from: dahans on May 09, 2009, 02:36:57 AMI really enjoyed listening it but I think if you could use more instruments the quality would be much better.
Quote from: dahans on April 16, 2009, 12:08:43 PMi really like it but i think u could improve it a bit

Wow...you are just a FOUNTAIN of bad remarks and downer comments... :P But, really, Sir, these are truly great and magnificient pieces of work! ;) I'm sure that there is a new Pokemon game in the works SOMEWHERE, and if you sent some of those in, i bet a few would be considered (I know If it were up to me i would throw more than a few in) ;)

Add-In
Btw: I would suggest a few name changes for the tone of the songs, really. These are just my opinion, but, I would change the Shadow Town song into the Tune for the Antagonist's Base song. Now, Sky City theme would be excellent as the Shadow Town theme OR the Antagonist Battle for the Grunts/Mid-Ranks. Now, the Battle! themes are both amazing, but, a little switch up with them is also something i felt. The Elite 4 Battle! would be best put in as your Legendary Pokemon battle (in my opinion) and the Gym Leader Battle! would sound great as either the Elite 4 Battle! or your Antagonist Leader battle, since it seems more driving and less mysterious as the Elite 4 :) These are just things that came to mind when i was listening :) The songs themselves are amazing, though! :)

triforced1

Wow. These sound like they could be cut from a Pokemon game!!

GreekGeek

That's like the biggest compliment you could give =)
Thanks!