News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Love Topic

Started by GreekGeek, March 30, 2009, 03:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tranzlater

I LOVE the summer hols. In Britain, we start hols late July but start back mid september.

THAT IS SO WEIRD
every post I've made in the last half hour has made some mention to me being British- I think.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Cobraroll

^Wow. In Norway, we have from mid June to mid August. The only time of year when you can wear shorts and T-shirts outside without freezing your lower parts off.

Wahoo for living in a place with 70 days of sun a year. And this is supposed to be one of the places in the country with best weather. Would never move to another country, though.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Tranzlater

Quote from: Cobraroll on August 02, 2009, 02:16:05 PM^Wow. In Norway, we have from mid June to mid August. The only time of year when you can wear shorts and T-shirts outside without freezing your lower parts off.

Wahoo for living in a place with 70 days of sun a year. And this is supposed to be one of the places in the country with best weather. Would never move to another country, though.

Britian seems to be the only place to have july-september summer thing.
I guess that's what you get for living in a li'l island in the middle of the ocean.
Probably not for long.

Dalonzo

Climate in Mexico sucks, cause we have influence from both ocean's climate, one day you might have 100 F degrees, the next one it'll hail. Although it never snows, and we don't have tornadoes. We don't really have seasons.

Tranzlater

Here it was hotter than Jamaica for a whole week, rainy and cold the next. And that was in may. Now, it's less than 20 Centegrade (we don't do F) and it has been since mid-June, nothing very hot.
Probably not for long.

Dalonzo

Quote from: Tranzlater on August 03, 2009, 08:40:39 AMHere it was hotter than Jamaica for a whole week, rainy and cold the next. And that was in may. Now, it's less than 20 Centegrade (we don't do F) and it has been since mid-June, nothing very hot.

Really? Oh I though every english speaking country used Farenheit (sp?). I'd never think you'd use Celcius.

I know climate sucks. Is it really cloudy there, or is it just a stereotype.

Tranzlater

Umm... people say it's always rainy and cloudy, and...

Well it rains a lot, but it's not always raining. It's usually showers- we haven't had a proper thunderstorm for about 4 years or something.
Probably not for long.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Tranzlater on August 03, 2009, 08:46:09 AMUmm... people say it's always rainy and cloudy, and...

Well it rains a lot, but it's not always raining. It's usually showers- we haven't had a proper thunderstorm for about 4 years or something.

We have thunderstorms every week here :D They're so cool!

Dalonzo

Quote from: GreekGeek on August 03, 2009, 03:24:12 PM
Quote from: Tranzlater on August 03, 2009, 08:46:09 AMUmm... people say it's always rainy and cloudy, and...

Well I must certainly believe that the windy stereotype for Holland must be true, with the windmills and all.

I like rain, but not when it's followed by thunder, makes me jumpy and my dogs won't shut up. Coincidentally, there's a thunderstorm right now.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Dalonzo on August 03, 2009, 05:21:50 PM
Quote from: GreekGeek on August 03, 2009, 03:24:12 PM

Well I must certainly believe that the windy stereotype for Holland must be true, with the windmills and all.

I like rain, but not when it's followed by thunder, makes me jumpy and my dogs won't shut up. Coincidentally, there's a thunderstorm right now.

Yeah, but not as windy as Texas (or one of the other states with typhones, I don't remember =P).

Dalonzo

Texas...isn't windy...and you are prolly talking about tornadoes (typhones are a different thing as far as I'm concerned).

Anyway, tornadoes are caused by climate changes, not so much by wind itself.

BTW, I <3 your new avatar.

SuperFireKirby

It would seem to me that Cobraroll now loves rollercoasters.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Cobraroll

^Now? I've been an active member of the enthusiast community for... well, twenty months, and loved coasters ever since I bought a copy of RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 three years back.

If you have any question about coasters, feel free to ask me!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Gu4n

Quote from: Tranzlater on July 30, 2009, 12:21:25 PMWoah, G-Han, your avatar looks like my Geography teacher
Wait, what? I suck at geography, so it can't be him. I do teach, but no geography (thanks god for that).

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Dalonzo on August 03, 2009, 08:44:50 AMReally? Oh I though every english speaking country used Farenheit (sp?). I'd never think you'd use Celcius.
Dalonzo, just by that comment I can tell your an average American. By that I mean you're a complete idiot. As a self loathing American, I should know better than anyone. Dalonzo do you realize that we're pretty much the only county that uses fahrenheit? Next you'll probably tell me you thought every English speaking county uses feet and inches. which you probably do believe but you're not man enough to admit. it.  Oh and by the way, you spelled Celsius wrong. I hate how everyone in this country is either an ignoramus, or just a complete fuckiing idiot. Alright, I'm done ranting for today. First time I've done it on here in a while.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!