The Love Topic

Started by GreekGeek, March 30, 2009, 03:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

No, trust me, they're all straight.

Quote from: GreekGeek on June 16, 2009, 12:41:15 PMafter they have children

That makes an oxymoron.

GreekGeek

I mean that they think they're straight and get a wife and get kids with that woman and then realize: "I might be gay!"

And trust me, they're not all straight :)
Or you must be in some kind of "straight boy school", with 4 guys being lost.

SirIngusBingus

You can't knock up women all your life and then just wake up and say, "You know what? I'm gay."

GreekGeek

Believe me, you can. I've heard enough stories of men who did...
Very funny. Friend of mine told: 
"Yeah for a while my mom thought I was a lesbian."
Then I said: "My parents thought for 14 years that I was straight, that's even worse."

Anyway ???

Tranzlater

Why are you still talking about... oh wait. I just saw the topic name.

Well, to contribute, 10% of men are gay.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

ALPRAS

Quote from: GreekGeek on June 17, 2009, 07:18:28 AMBelieve me, you can. I've heard enough stories of men who did...
Very funny. Friend of mine told: 
"Yeah for a while my mom thought I was a lesbian."
Then I said: "My parents thought for 14 years that I was straight, that's even worse."

Anyway ???

Well, Im a catholic, and, according to church's rules, being homosexual is Immoral.
I dont like it too, but still, they are all human persons, and they are not different or freaks either. And its my duty to help anyone who needs. I cant explain you well, here, but if you want some help, call me, that Ill be in the Windows msn ;)

Tranzlater

I don't approve of Gays, I'm not gay, but I'm not homophobic. I have a gay friend who is quite unpopular because he is gay (it is very unpopular to openly admit you are gay in our school- and most schools in the area) but he's a great guy, and one of my best friends.
Probably not for long.

ALPRAS

Like me, my best friend since my 3 years told me that he was gay last month. It was shocking for me and I get very disappointing with him, but after all, he is my friend, and he's a great guy, and ill continue to be his friend and Ill help him every tome he needs.

Dalonzo

It's a meh kinda thing to me, they can do whatever they want to do, as long as it doesn't involve me.

Gu4n

I guess about 50% of my current college friends are gay or lesbian, so yeah - I'm getting pretty used to it by now.

ALPRAS

Quote from: Dalonzo on July 29, 2009, 12:11:53 PMIt's a meh kinda thing to me, they can do whatever they want to do, as long as it doesn't involve me.

Once again, like me.

Quote from: G-Han on July 29, 2009, 12:59:01 PMI guess about 50% of my current college friends are gay or lesbian, so yeah - I'm getting pretty used to it by now.

In my city (Lisbon), mainly in the center of the city, theres a lot and lot of them, so I also got used to them.
Except the dancers in my school. They are terribly annoying...

Tranzlater

Woah, G-Han, your avatar looks like my Geography teacher
Probably not for long.

ZeldaFan

Anyways, back on-topic....

I LOVE watching the lightning and listening to thunder. We have had a lot of it lately.
But i don't love the fires they cause :-\ lightning started about 20 fires in my area the last couple days

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Dalonzo

I just like it when it's just rain, no thunder, no hail (there's been a lot lately). and thunderstorms make me jumpy.

I LOVE drawing.

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Tranzlater on July 30, 2009, 12:21:25 PMWoah, G-Han, your avatar looks like my Geography teacher

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GOT RID OF YOUR PENGUIN.

Anyway, I love air conditioning!!!!!!!!!!