News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

The Love Topic

Started by GreekGeek, March 30, 2009, 03:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

SuperFireKirby

I love all the references to roofies in MadWorld.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 15, 2009, 12:27:33 PMI love women.

;D
Who doesn't here, beside Random, BK and me?

SuperFireKirby

I didn't realize you were a queer GreekGeek(and I mean that in the least offensive way).

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: GreekGeek on June 15, 2009, 01:11:42 PM
Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 15, 2009, 12:27:33 PMI love women.

;D
Who doesn't here, beside Random, BK and me?

Well, you've already named 3.

Anyway, no one's said that yet.

Brassman388

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 15, 2009, 01:55:12 PMI didn't realize you were a queer GreekGeek(and I mean that in the least offensive way).

Huh, isn't that interesting.

GreekGeek

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 15, 2009, 01:55:12 PMI didn't realize you were a queer GreekGeek(and I mean that in the least offensive way).
If you don't wanna offend, say "gay" :P That's what they call me here and what I call myself in Holland :D
Isn't it lovely to see that the word "gay" is an international word?

But yes, I'm gay ;)

Tranzlater

Oh god.

A friend of mine has a serious case of Homophobia.

This guy takes the piss. It's really scary. And probably why he has no friends
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: GreekGeek on June 15, 2009, 09:27:14 PM
If you don't wanna offend, say "gay" :P That's what they call me here and what I call myself in Holland :D
Isn't it lovely to see that the word "gay" is an international word?

But yes, I'm gay ;)
Sorry if the word queer offended you, which I'm sure it didn't.

GreekGeek

No it didn't. You have to use stronger words to offend me.
If you want to offend me, talk to Gamer, he knows how to pull it off.

Quote from: Tranzlater on June 16, 2009, 08:01:42 AMOh god.

A friend of mine has a serious case of Homophobia.

This guy takes the piss. It's really scary. And probably why he has no friends
10% of the boys is gay. He's got a serious problem.
*we're everywhere mwuahahaha*

Jamaha

And 47% of all statistics are made up

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: GreekGeek on June 16, 2009, 10:41:06 AM10% of the boys is gay.

What, are you pulling statistics out of your ass now? There's no way one in every 10 guys is gay. It's closer to like one in 70.

GreekGeek

No, not out of my ass. I didn't make this up.
But believe me, it could be true. In my class there are 2/3 gays (including me) and there are 2/3 gays in each class (of 30 persons) as well.

You don't have to believe me, but I think I've done more research than you.

EDIT: Even "worse". Research has shown that at least 50% of the males have had sexual experiences with the same gender in their youth.
Goodbye homophobia.

SirIngusBingus

Either you live in a gay area, or there's a mistake here, cause there's only 4 gay males in my High School (they have a gay club), and there are over 800 males in the school. That's 1/200 or so, by my calculations.

GreekGeek

Well, it's 10% because a lot of men find out about their sexuality after they have children and women to dump to have sex on parking lots *yugh*

And Holland is a lot more positive about homosexuality than America. So a lot of children won't tell they're gay, even though they are. I'm sure there're at least 1 out of 20 at your school (which is a creepy idea, I know)