News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Love Topic

Started by GreekGeek, March 30, 2009, 03:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

Quote from: GreekGeek on May 17, 2009, 10:23:41 PMExcept when she says: "you play video game music, you're loser".

That happened to me like, none of the time. All my friends enjoy what I play.

GreekGeek

My friends laugh at me when I tell them I play video games. They just do zombie shoot games.

Brassman388

In all honesty, I really don't play many video games anymore. Ever since the downfalling of Nintendo, nothing videogame wise, has been enjoyable.

Long live Nintendo!

GreekGeek

Quote from: Brassman388 on May 18, 2009, 10:21:19 PMIn all honesty, I really don't play many video games anymore. Ever since the downfalling of Nintendo, nothing videogame wise, has been enjoyable.

Long live Nintendo!

Agree, Nintendo is the best. I only play Pokémon and Zelda really.

Brassman388

I think one of the only reasons that I would ever own a wii, is the fact that you can play every single game previous to the console. Like stuff from the Super Nintendo, or Nintendo itself.

GreekGeek

A wii is too expensive for me, being idle.

Brassman388

Yeah...  I just don't care enough anymore.

GreekGeek

Brassman388

GreekGeek

I'm glad you think that's funny.
But this is so off-topic.

Brassman388

I love the fact that I look like you.

GreekGeek

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: GreekGeek on May 19, 2009, 07:48:42 AMAgree, Nintendo is the best.

Correction: Nintendo WAS the best. Not anymore with all this shit they're putting out.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 19, 2009, 01:43:59 PM
Quote from: GreekGeek on May 19, 2009, 07:48:42 AMAgree, Nintendo is the best.

Correction: Nintendo WAS the best. Not anymore with all this shit they're putting out.

No. It still is. Because of thier older stuff. You can play all that stuff on the wii. And because of that, they're not complete idiots. And it synonimous to anybody's childhood. No other system can brag about that. Therefor, it is the best.

SuperFireKirby

No, you are wrong. Those old games were great but that was the past, so Nintendo WAS on top. But the new games suck aso they are presently not the best. They USED to be the best when their games WERE good. Those games that they made way back when still are good but that was the PAST.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!