News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

The Love Topic

Started by GreekGeek, March 30, 2009, 03:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tranzlater

Yeah, Ok, I have been on once a fortnight recently, and I have no idea what the hell is going on.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

I got my crush to go out with me and I'm supposed to be learning Moonlight Tango on my accordion.

GreekGeek

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on May 17, 2009, 11:18:38 AMI got my crush to go out with me and I'm supposed to be learning Moonlight Tango on my accordion.
That would be soooo romantic.

Except when she says: "you play video game music, you're loser".

SuperFireKirby

That or you'll end up getting chased by an evil circus clown and his giant robot by the night's end.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 18, 2009, 11:55:25 AMThat or you'll end up getting chased by an evil circus clown and his giant robot by the night's end.
That would be romantic too.
If she likes evil circus clowns. Maybe you two should watch "IT"

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

I watched the film with a girl once. It was two years ago, she still has nightmares ;D

SuperFireKirby

What was this film about?

GreekGeek

It was IT and if you don't know IT (but I know you do), it's about a strange clown, torturing and slaughering all kinds of people.

SuperFireKirby

Oh that movie? When I was talking about Ingus getting chased by a clown I was referring to the cut scene in Dark Cloud 2 where Moonlight Tango is played.

GreekGeek

Okay. I'm sorry, I don't know the game.
I just know Mario, Zelda and Pokémon :-[

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 18, 2009, 12:13:30 PMOh that movie? When I was talking about Ingus getting chased by a clown I was referring to the cut scene in Dark Cloud 2 where Moonlight Tango is played.

Oh.

Quote from: GreekGeek on May 17, 2009, 10:23:41 PM
Quote from: SirIngusBingus on May 17, 2009, 11:18:38 AMI got my crush to go out with me and I'm supposed to be learning Moonlight Tango on my accordion.

She plays game music herself. It's awesome. I found a good looking girl who is both intellegent and musical who actually likes me! ;D ;D ;D

GreekGeek

Quote from: GreekGeek on May 17, 2009, 10:23:41 PM

She plays game music herself. It's awesome. I found a good looking girl who is both intellegent and musical who actually likes me! ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Man, how do you do that?
I'd love to have a girl who is musical.

SirIngusBingus

LUCK! OR FATE! OR DEEEEEEEESSSTTIIIIIIIIIINYYYYYY!
I honestly have no idea.

BTW your quote didn't quite work.

GreekGeek

Okay. Thanks for the tip man.

I know, too lazy to fix it, sorry.