News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Love Topic

Started by GreekGeek, March 30, 2009, 03:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreekGeek

I love my meds. They taste like glue with chalk in it.
Lovely.
Stupid gastric mucosa infection.
I like that word though.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 14, 2009, 11:21:09 AMI wish people new what an awsome game Dark Cloud 2 is. That way people on here might actually care about what I'm working on. sigh...

Show me an mp3.

GreekGeek

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

It's not bad music, I just wouldn't say it's superb music. It's good enough to where I would arrange some of them.

SirIngusBingus

Reposting this from the plagarism topic cause I was stupid enough to confuse the two topics.

QuoteBack on topic, I got the girl I like to go out with me! WOOO 

Turns out she liked me all along. My only problem with that is that we could have been going out for several months now...

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Brassman388 on May 15, 2009, 02:00:55 PMIt's not bad music, I just wouldn't say it's superb music. It's good enough to where I would arrange some of them.

I personally like it very much. I've found that you appreciate game music more if you've played the game through so that might be why. But I didn't post the most beast song in the entire game. Man I wish I could play the accordian like this guy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7UjhIHGZYA

Magus Darkwind

(to Ingus) Sweet, now the question is, was it better that you didn't go out for that time, something may(and probably would've) happened.
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

GreekGeek

Sweet Ingus :D Kinda jealous of/at/on (stupid language) you, I wish my crush would like me :'(

Jamaha

Then she'll find out you've been posting about her on an internet forum and chaos ensues.

SirIngusBingus

Honestly, she wouldn't mind. She's that awesome.

To SFK: You all know I play accordion/concertina, but I'm not that good. I'd try to learn it if I could find a sheet of it, though. There's no way I could arrange it myself; I'm not great at arranging.

GreekGeek

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on May 16, 2009, 09:23:22 AMYou all know I play accordion/concertina, but I'm not that good.
I didn't know :-[, but I find it very cool especially since I play accordion myself.
The music is great, but I won't be able to arrange it myself.

SuperFireKirby

I'm okay at arranging but I can't arrange moonlight tango. Its way to beast for me to touch.

GreekGeek

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 16, 2009, 11:52:21 AMI'm okay at arranging but I can't arrange moonlight tango. Its way to beast for me to touch.
Ditto, I'm sorry. I'd love to play it though